Chapter 1 / The signing and concert

Kays POV:

February 17th....the very first day I met him. "hi I'm Kayleigh. My friends call me Kaz" I say walking up to him. "I'm Dan, my friends call me Dan". I laugh and he smiles. How can a boy look that hot? Blonde, spiky hair, random bandana, big blue eyes, hot welsh accent and smile that can make the sun look like a rain cloud. I am talking about a mr Dan Huw Lewis of course from M.A.D. God....even his scent gets me a bit 'hot under the collar.' How is it even possible to be that perfect? The meet and greet didn't go so well though. As I lifted up my sleeves for him to place his bracelet on my arm, he saw them. Every single, painful one. All as fresh as the day before. I'm talking about my self harm cuts. "What the heck is that?" Dan said sounding so upset. "Erm nothing" I say thanking him for the bracelet and pulling down my sleeves. It got worse. As I bent down to grab my CD I dropped, my scarf fell, revealing the clear, deep cut going all the way round my neck like a necklace. I could see the tears in his eyes as he pulled me in for a huge, long hug. He kissed my neck and the cuts on my arms and whispered to me "everything will get better."

After the meet and greet, I met up with my roommate Leanna who liked to be called Lil. She had no idea what I had done to my body. We went to the concert and 2 hours later it was over. Everyone was leaving apart from the VIP people. Of course I wasn't one. It had been 45 minutes now and my mum should of been here. Known her she was at the pub getting drunk with some random dude like always. All the VIP people had left, except for Lil who was chatting up mike, and Dan was helping pack everything up. I was as quite as anything, you couldn't tell I was there. That's when I felt soft hands touch my shoulder and a very familiar voice say "what are you still doing here?" He said really concerned. "My mums out getting drunk and forgot about me" I explain. "Aaawww I'm sure she's not" he try's telling me

"oh she is....it's happened before" I tell him wiping tears from my eyes. "is that why you cut?" He said rubbing my arms. "one reason" I say to him trying to avoid the interrogation.

"What else?" He says pulling me in for a side hug. "nothing I can't talk about it." "go on babe you can talk to me" he says smiling. "really wanna know?" I ask him raising an eye brow, "yep" I sigh at his response and explains. "ever since I was little, my mum started working night at weekends and ever since then, my dad and uncle have been..." I get cut off but an out burst of tears running from my face. "they have sexual abusing me." I cry into Dan and grip his shirt in anger. "I even ended up pregnant and had to get an abortion" Dan cries and doesn't let go of me. I say "sorry" and start to walk off. "wait don't go!" Dan grabs my hand and pulls me onto his lap. It's lucky I love him and am only 2 years younger then him.

I stay and about 10 minutes after, Michael and Lil come over and tell us that we r all staying a post 5 star London hotel. We all had one big room with 6 single beds.