Chapter 3

This is an update!!!!
Sorry I've been very busy.
I love you all. 105 reads!!!! I screamed when I found out.

~Lyric

Lyric

"Okay maybe she'll like it?" Percy says.
"Maybe. But what if she hates it and kicks me out?" I ask as we walk in.
"I dunno. Let's see." he says and goes to find Sally. She walks in the kitchen and looks at my face as a big smile breaks out on hers.

"I had a feeling you would get one Sweetheart." Sally says as she brings me in a big hug.

Wait, So she's not mad?

No child. She's not mad.

I jump slightly as the thought forms in my head. But it wasn't my thought. It was someone else's. Sally lets go of me when she feels me jump. "Is everything okay, sweet-pea?" she asks as she rubs my forearm re-assuringly.

I give her a soft smile and nodd my head.

"Okay, well Im going to get lunch ready, Percy help Lyric with her bags, yeah?" Sally gives him a smile and he nodds. He takes all except two bags. (act like they bought some stuff before the peircings!)

We set the stuff on the bed and he emptys half the closet and half the dresser for me. "Oh Percy you didn't have to do that." I say.

He looks at me with those big sea green/blue eyes and my insides melt. "I wanted to. I'll help you put everything away." he says and smirks at me.

We put away the many many ripped skinnys that i bought and hoodies and long sleeved shirts. It got to the part where my undergarments came when I started turning red like a tomatoe. He holds up a green pair of boy shorts and raises an eyebrow.

"Boy shorts? Really?" He says and laughes at my embarresed face.

"What? Their confortable!" I say, and snatch them out of his hands to place them in a dresser drawer .I see his hands inching towrds one of my new bras and I quickly place the whole bag in the dresser and slam the drawer.

He laughs and leds me into the kitchen to eat lunch.

guys i am so sorry. i have been crazy busy with school work. its a small update but its still an update. please dont be silent readers!!!

for my next update, i will need 3 comments and 2 votes.

think ya can do that?

okay. love you. night <3 :)