Chapter 4

Chapter 4!!!!!

I fely bad about having a short update so here ya go!

Lyric

After lunch Sally went to her work at the Candy Shop (I cant rememeber if she still works there or not. I havent read the books in a while) and Paul went to work that morning, so Percy and Lyric had the apartment to themselves.

"So, I dont know that much about you." Percy tells me as we sit on the couch.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask. "Sure. How old are you?" "16. I turn 17 February 1st. How old are you?" "Im 17. I turn 18 August 18th."

"Cool." I say. He nods. "What's your favorite color?" he asks. "Purple, white, and black. You?" "Cyrstal blue, like ocean water, and sea green." I swear when he said that, he sighed, as if thinking of a memory.

We asked each other more questions, basics, until he asked me a heart breaking quetion.

"Why did your mom leave?"

I had to think about that for a minuet or two. "I dont really know. My dad told me it was because I was never suppose to be born. Like, rules were broken. I guess her dad had "forbiden" her to be with my dad, but she just somehow looked past his horrible personality and found true love in him."

Lyric, dont say that about your father! He is a good man. Or at least was, when I met him.

"There it is again!" I shout.

"There's what again?"

"I've been hearing this lady's voice in my head ever since I got here! I think I'm going crazy!" "Lyric, what did the voice say?" He askes, all serius. "She told me not to talk about my father that way. That he was a good man, of when she met him." I say, confused.

He nods and we hear a bang outside. "Lyric, stay right here. Dont move. Ill be right back. I promise." he says, and then rushes out the door.

I sit there on the couch until Percy returns with a guy.....dressed like me.

"Woah, dude, whos the chick?" The guy askes. "Her name is Lyric. Lyric, meet Nico Di Angelo." Percy says. "She's kinda hot." I hear Nico whisper to Percy,and I hear a faint growl come from Percy. Nico holds up his hands in a "I surrender" way and backs up.

"Hey man why'd you leave camp?" Nico asks, sitting on the arm rest to the other side of the couch. "Dude I dont want to talk about that here."

"Ma Percy voglio sapere." (But I want to know Percy)

"Non Infront di Lyric." (not infront of Lyric)

"Lei does'nt sappiamo quello che stiamo dicendo" (she doenst know what we're saying)

"I took Italian in 6th grade, so I do know what your saying." I pip in.

Nico looks at me and raises a dark eyebrow.

"Dude, take care of this chick. She speaks Italian and she's hot." Nico says and Percy nods.

Suddenly there's a huge bang on the roof and I scream.

"Percy, what was that?" I ask him, shaking.

"I don't know, but stay here." He says and grabs a pen.

I nod and run to the corner of the room as Percy and Nico run to the fire escape.

A couple of minuets they come back with a couple of cuts and....swords?

"What's with the swords?" I ask, confused.

"Oh, their nothing. Styrofoam. Don't worry." Nico says, and pulls Percy into the kitchen.

I shrug and sit on the couch.

Nico

"Dude, what if she's a Demi-God?" I ask him in a hushed voice.

"Me and my mom think she is one. I mean, she glows purple when she sleeps." He answers.

"How long do you think before monsters smell her?" I ask and his eyes widen.

"We have to get her to camp. We have to." He says and is about to run out.

"Wait man. First, wait till your mom gets home. And second, are you sure your fine with going back to camp where Annabitch and Leo are? I mean she did have sex with him." I say. Percy's fists clench together.

"Yes, I'm sure. As long as she's safe."

*so it kinda sucked. This is just a filler. Love you all. Next update is 4 comments and 3 votes. :) thanks my small squishys!!!*