Chapter 5

*Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while....
A lots happened.
I had to go to the hospital for a really big reason, and I got back two days ago, and the doctor told me to rest all I can so I don't hurt myself anymore.

Well let's get on with the story yeah?*

Percy

Lyric was sitting in the living room freaking out whenever me and Nico came back in.

"What's happening?" She asked as tears streamed down her face.

"Lyric, listen. We think your a Demi-God. Do you know what that is?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"A Demi-God is the offspring of a God and a human. Your father is a human and your mother is a God. We don't know which one."

I explain while Nico casually eats my moms homemade fried chicken.

"Dude, I love your moms cooking!" he says with a mouth full of chicken."

"Thanks dude. Mind helping me out though?" I ask while trying to calm Lyric down.

"Oh shit yeah man. Want me to tell her about the powers?" he asks and winks at her.

"Yeah man go ahead."

Nico looks at her and smiles.

"Well with every Demi-God, there comes powers. And those powers have something to do with who you Godly parent is.My Godly parent is Hades, so I can summon the dead and stuff like that. Percy's dad is Poseidon, so he can controle water and breath under it and yada yada yada. So you get it?" Nico asks her. 

She slowly nods and gets a confused look on her face. 

"Do you guys know who my parent is yet?" she asks.

"Well-no. we haven't gotten to that part yet. The only way to know who your parent is is if they claime you.Usually when that happens, your at camp and its usually a few days or less when you arrive." I explain.

"What happens when your claimed?" she asks and nico chuckles.

"A hollowgram-like thing shows above your head and its a symbole. Mine was a Trident. Kind of like this one." I raise up my sleve and she nods when she sees my tattoo.

"So when does Sally get home?" Nico asks.

*I am so sorry. I needed some way to end this chapter lol. anoher filler :P 

the chick on the side is my visions of Lyric. Just with spider bites.

Thank you guys.

next chapter 4 votes and 5 comments <3