At the lake house

ELENA'S POV:
I woke up as Stefan laid next to me, still asleep. A few minutes later Stefan woke up. "Good morning beautiful," he said as he kissed my cheek. "Good morning," I say smiling. 
"Oh and uh, you forget to call Jenna," he said. "Oh shit". "It's okay I already called her. She and Katherine are staying at our teacher's house, Alaric." "Ah, I knew it," I said chuckling. "You knew what?" "That she likes him," I said back. "C' mon, we should get up," he said teasing me. "No... it's weekend," I said groaning. Stefan started laughing. "Not funny," I said trying not to laugh. 
Then he kissed me passionately. It was a long kiss. We finally pulled back. "I love you," he said kissing me one more time. "I love you too," I said smiling. 
"So what do you wanna do today?" Stefan asked. " "Anything with you," I replied. "How about swimming? It's warm," he said. "Sounds good". We can go to my mom's lake house?" I suggest. "Perfect," he replied.
"Wait, how am I gonna get my stuff if my dad is still in my house?" I asked worriedly. "Well see, maybe he already left," Stefan said comfortingly. We drove to my house. He was right, dad had already left. 

STEFAN'S POV:
As soon as we packed Elena's stuff we drove to the lake house. We left our bags in the bedroom. "Shall we?" I asked.  She quickly went to the bathroom and put on a bikini. I put out my clothes and wore a black swimming trunk. She comes out of the bathroom with a red bikini. "You look sexy," I say inspecting her body, which made her blush. "You look hot too," she answered. 
I started tickling her. "Ahahahah, no Stefan, please stop," she said laughing. She runs to the lake and I immediately followed her. We splashed some water at each other.
I saw Elena standing in the water and swam to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist

ELENA'S POV:
I stood in the water and suddenly felt to arms wrapped around me. I turned around and stared into his green eyes. Then he pressed his lips on mine. It was a long and passionate kiss. He picked me up and I clung onto him as he drags us out of the water still kissing me. When we were in front of the door he put me down. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "Yeah," I replied chuckling. "Alright, if you go change and take a shower, I'll make sure dinner is ready," he said kissing my cheek. "Okay," I smiled as I walked to the bathroom. 

When I finished my shower I changed into grey sweatpants and a creamy sweater. When I walked to the kitchen it smelled really good. "Smells good," I said walking over to Stefan. "Spaghetti di Stefan," he said grinning making me laugh. 
After dinner, we went to watch a movie. I snuggled myself close to Stefan and he wrapped his arms around me.

STEAN'S POV:
I looked at Elena and saw that she already fell asleep. I placed a slight kiss on her head. After the movie, I gently carried Elena to our bed. I shove the blanket over her and light down next to her and wrapped one arm around her middle. 

ELENA'S POV:
I see the veins in his face. He shows me his fangs, ready to bite me. "Aaaaaahhh", I scream and I start running. But he was faster. He stands in front of me and strikes my neck with his finger. Suddenly he put his fangs in my neck.

"Aaaahhhh," I woke up screaming. "Are you okay," Stefan asked worriedly. I looked shocked at his face, making sure he's no vampire. "Shhhh, it's just a dream," he said comforting me and pulling me in a hug. When I finally calmed a bit down he held me by my shoulders. I still looked shocked. "Maybe it helps if you tell me about your dream," he said still worried. "Well... We were in the woods. I saw you standing in front of me. Blood and veins running through your face. Then I saw your fangs. I got scared and ran away. But you were faster. Suddenly you were in front of me stroking my neck and then you bit me. That's when I woke up," I said. "Let me tell you something," he said. "Vampires don't exist, and if they do, I'm not letting them harm you," he said comfortingly. I nodded with relief as he wrapped me up in his arms, where I know I'm safe.