Chapter 29 Tamar

Its been two months and i havent seem Maurice my son and boyfriend my faith is leaving slowly but the baby growing inside of me is growing fast im now 4 months and that sick lady Sasha gives me ultrasounds every month and say look at my baby or thats my child i look at her like shes crazy cause hell gonna have to freeze before i hand her my baby. Im just tired of living like this I heard Maurice cry and i heard her say shut up baby. I got up quickly and put on my black Jordans i been in this same outfit for two months but what ever i saw  Jamal's gun under my pillow my belly was round a little."Alright baby we finna go save your  half-brother. I grabbed the gun and followed the voice of Maurice they were downstairs i saw her on the couch hitting him I snuck up behind her and hit her in her head she fell to the floor i cried when i saw Maurice."Mommy was all he could say i missed you baby Da Da i know i miss him too i put on his clothes and his shoes i saw her moving so i put a bullet to her head tired of this bitch messing with the wrong damn family i saw a her car outside it was a Blue SUV. We went outside and i put Maurice in the seat belt in the back i drove off i looked in my purse and i remembered that Maurice gave me some emergency money just im case i had over 4 thousand dollars and i knew that was good for us we went and got us some outfits from there Macys Store and we went to get food and we got a hotel. I washed up Lil Rce and then took me a hot shower i got out and put on my new bra and underwear and i put on my new joggers with white Polo shirt. I went into the room with Maurice he ate his food in peace i kissed him on his head. "Where Da Da at. I looked at him he really miss his daddy so i told him "Daddy is looking for us right now were on a long journey and hes gotta find us like hide and seek he nodded and smiled i saw a phone and called Maurice. He picked up quickly "Hello ..hello who this i couldn't stop crying Baby its me i heard him breath i knew was getting teary-eyed. Are yall ok wheres Maurice hes right with me i kept him safe but i only got 20 seconds cause i don't want no one tracing my call i killed Jamal's crazy gurlfriend at his house i don't know where im at im so damn lost and scared." I know but baby keep on moving don't stay the night there find another place far from that hotel until we get them off your tail I love you so much ma I love you to Maurice bye baby. I hung up crying my emotions been so crazy lately lil Rce sat next to me " Mommy don't cry i looked at him he called me mama he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek he was just like his father. He touched my belly and was amazed by it he rubbed it and kissed my belly the baby liked it cause the baby kicked.

***

Around 8:30 after i feed him we both left i put him on a black hoodie and i put one on as well and we went to the car i made sure no bomb was under the car and put Lil Rce in his car seat i had to buy him a new one i looked in the glove department and saw an iPhone i took it apart and took out the tracker. See i was good with phones cause Devon taught me how to be so i can use it i went into town so many people and that's, where we needed to stay until Maurice, finds us everything looked so familiar to me i parked the car a block away from the hotel and blew up the car didn't want to leave no trace of us. "Hi I'm Lauren how can i help you? Hi Lauren me and my son would like a room please she nodded you got the last room thank you so much i grabbed Rce hand and we got on the elevator but then i saw Terell he pointed his gun at me a man got shot in his arm."Come on bitch lets go he grabbed my off the elevator and made me follow him everybody was screaming and they called the cops. I got in the car with him and we drove off in the car with Terell.