Chapter 18 Tamar

When i woke up i heard lil Maurice crying i hurried outta bed and ran to his room he was in his bed crying."Awwe its ok Maurice I'm here baby i picked him up, he was soaking wet i grabbed him his drying towel and body wash and ran his bath water. I washed him up and put on his ones with little fire trucks on them i gave him a kiss on his cheek and i picked him up and we went downstairs to the living room. I put lil Rce down and let him walk around i went to the kitchen and began cooking dinner.I was making fried chicken with mac and cheese when i put the chicken in the greece Rce pointed to it."HOT Hot i smiled he was very smart. ''Yes it is baby very hot i heard the front door unlock i grabbed two big knifes i told Rce to hide in the laundry room he ran to a little room i went into the living room and seen Maurice and John."Baby its me they both held up there hands in surrender mode Sorry guys he smiled "No need to you was protecting yourself and the baby he looked around for him.He's ok i told him to hide "Maurice come out" I yelled he ran out of hiding and ran into his dad's leg ''Hi lil man I taught him to do that if something bad happens it took a lot of work but he got it i winked at him."Oh baby im making dinner John did you wanna stay yeah not finna turn down a free meal let me go get my gurl from the car ok.I went back to cooking the food by the time i was finished i felted kinda dizzy but i shook it off."Come on guys dinner is ready John grabbed lil Rce and put him in his high chair and i seen this beautiful woman walk into the dining room. "Hi im Courtney hi I shook her hand she sat next to John and we all ate dinner together.

******

When John and Courtney left and we laid Lil Rce upstairs in his bed it was just me and Maurice we were downstairs and watching t.v. " Dinner was good baby I'm glad you liked it baby i sat on his lap and started kissing him on his juicy lips he started moaning when i slide my tongue into his mouth. He tasted so good i didn't want to pull away but i had to so he could catch is breathe. "Mmm gurl i like that shit he smacked my ass real hard and started sucking on my neck i threw my head back and closed my eyes enjoying his mouth on me. He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen the patio blinds was wide open and I seen some people out but fuck it.He slowly stripped me outta my clothes while giving me hickeys all over my neck and chest I took off his shirt and let my hands explore his body he started moaning into my ear which turned me on big time. I unbuckled his pants and seen his hard member in his boxers i removed his Big D*ck from his boxers he picked me up again and put me on the kitchen table. He removed my pants and underwear and put his fingers in my wet p*ssy i even felted his finger play with my clique he began licking my juices outta me and he put his hard as a rock D*ck inside of me."Shit Maurice my legs was shaking as he thrust harder inside of me he leaned on top of me and i wrapped my legs around him he grabbed me and put me against the wall i grabbed my big boobs while he fucked me real hard after we finished he carried me all the way upstairs to our room and we both collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.