Chapter 3 Maurice

"Alright, so what did Sarge do again. He set us up man we was gonna go in but my gut feelin said naw i drove around the place and seen police cars in the cutt. I chuckled this nigga got the wrong one "Terell you did good out there it aint nobody fault here but his.. so this means we lay low for a week and then we look for this Sarge guy but we do it undercover you got me they all nodded. "Yo John can i talk to you private he nodded and followed me to a room he closed the door behind him. You know ive been noticing every time we go to Sarge he ends up leaving relocating and i have a feeling something is happening under our noises and dont have a clue what it is. "Me and you been boys since diapers so i know i can trust you and really watch everybody up closely ."Yea bruh i got you and what makes you think somebody in here has to do with Sarge? Cause every time i go see this dude hes gone nowhere insight it has to be our people and you be surprised how people go behind your back nowadays ."Thats why i got you on this .Say no more i got you, bro, we did our handshake and we both lefted the backroom. Tomorrow we meet back at the trap house but for real yall lay low for awhile ok we all left the building and went our separate ways. I went to the baby store they had and bought my son some more pampers, wipes, milk formula and a new binky cause he lost his other one i paid for it which rung up to 150 bucks i got in my truck and headed home.

****

I pulled up and walked in to my big house they was in the living room watching Elmo. "Hey Lil Maurice he looked up at me and he showed his beautiful smile, God, I love my son to death he was my everything. I picked him up and hugged him gently he kissed me on my cheek but since.he was young he put his tongue on my face but i stilled loved it thats his way of saying i love you back. "Thanks for watching him for me No problem hes such an angel i gave them both 400 dollars each and watched them drive off. "Guess what Lil man i got you some stuff as soon as i put the bags in front of him he started playing with them when he seen a new binky he went right for it i laughed and opened it for him he put it in his mouth and laid on my chest i saw his eyes getting sleepy i laid him in his other crib that was in the dining room and he was out cold. I cleaned up his mess and i heard the doorbell ring i grabbed my gun from the top shelf and put it in my back of my pants. I opened the door and seen Tasha my ex-girlfriend/baby mama. "Hey I wanna see my baby i put my arm in the doorway You know I cant do that your rights for him is gone you need to leave before i call the police to arrest your ass and your illegal drug head boyfriend."You wouldn't dare! "Tasha I'm dead ass serious and you know i don't play games whatevea when he gets older and wonders, where his mama is imma tell him you won't let me see him!!."Imma tell him how you let that dude smoke around him cuse around him leave him by his self at home to get fucking high so Tasha save that shit for my lawyer again I closed the door on her and put the gun right back on top of the cabinet pushed back in a black box and locked it. I didn't want my son getting to it so i know its safe away from him man i can't believe she come over her pulling that card she knows how it is she was only able to visit when her social worker came around. After my place was clean I grabbed my baby and we headed upstairs to bed .