Chapter 28 Maurice

Its been two months without my lil buddy Maurice my son my child and the love of my life Tamar but what made it worse was that two days ago Maurice turned 1 i haven't seen him since he was 10 months old i miss them dearly ive been drinking heavy lately. Been so damn depressed that John and Devon been forcing me to eat we've been around this place for so long no trace he was smart but i missed my family. "Bruh you need to get up you ain't gonna find your son sitting on your ass. Fuck off Devon im like forreal been for two damn months still no sign of them im starting to think you aint who you claim to be man i pointed my gun at him."Forreal man I wouldn't do that this shit takes time bruh he got over 7 HUNDRED MEN WORKING FOR HIM I ONLY GOT 200 AND NOT TO MENTION YOUR HUNDRED ITS 300HUNDRED NIGGAS HERE IF I JUST RUSH YOU OUT THERE YOUR GONNA GET KILLED AND REALLY NEVER SEE MY SON GROW UP THIS ISNT MY FIRST CASE OF THIS. So kill me if you want to !! John took the gun from me and i felted so damn weak i sat on the floor. "Can yall give us a time alone they nodded and walked out the bedroom Look Maurice i know how you feel ok but we are pushing it tryna sneak up on this tryna hit him where it hurts but you gotta help me."John that it he love his money and drugs plus with the territories and he hates it when people lie to him. I got up and went to the basement D look John here told to find his weak spot and its in the money we will send some of our men undercover and wait for them to deliver a package and give them a fake on of drugs and money no more hiding me this nigga fucked up bad and now he finna pay."We are gonna put you with a group color always stay with your group color your group will protect you never go near his territory all alone cause he will kill you always use different names and code words in cars just in case someone overhears your conversation."Now what your doing is dangerous your playing with fire men and if you don't listen your gonna get your ass burnt up and blown into pieces you got me. "Let get to workmen.