Chapter 3

Before I start this chapter, I hope you don't mind na papalit ppalit ng POV. If you don't like it, just comment para i'll make it one person's POV lang! Enjoy reading ☺

____________________________

Jane's POV

It's Friday wow what a lovely day! The newspaper has been submitted and is ready for printing! I can feel this day is going to be amazing!

So I get off my comfy bed and head over to the shower.

After showering, I pick out my outfit (picture on the right or above) I decided to wear my blue beanie because yolo right? Hahaha just kidding.

I grab my car keys and head over to school.

Jeron's POV

I just woke up and I immediately do my morning stretches and just do 40 push-ups haha it's a big day today kasi I'm gonna try out for the basketball team.

I bathe and get changed.

I go over to the kitchen to grab some breakfast then I'm off to school.

As soon as I walk in the campus I hear the speakers "Attention to Marco Sauler, Marlon Celis, Zandro Limpot, and Jeron Teng, please go to the gym for the basketball tryouts" so I head over to the gym lockers and got changed

Jane's POV

I just got the 150 newspaper copies and I'm heading over to the gym to hand out the copies when I hear "Attention to Marco Sauler, Marlon Celis, Zandro Limpot, and Jeron Teng, please go to the gym for the basketball tryouts"

Hmm I stopped for a minute and thought, may nangloloko kaya kay Jeron o he really signed up?

Better find out for myself.

When I reached the gym I handed out like 20 copies pa lang haay hopefully, maraming kukuha after the tryouts.

So I was busy reading an ebook for like 30 minutes but I stopped kasi biglang ang daming sumigaw. When I looked up, I saw him.

He was wearing a La Salle jersey and I was speechless.

This has never happened to me before but ohmygod that jersey made his arms stand out.

Grabe he looks like he's sanay na with playing basketball.

And his arms grabee you would not believe it.

When I finally come to my senses, I sit up tall and intently watched.

First was shooting from the free throw line.

Ang galing! Na pasok niya lahat and tuloy tuloy pa.

Second was shooting from the 3-point line.

First shoot, malapit na, second and third, wow na pasok niya!!

Which made the crowd go wild! Mainly the girls tho haha parang may game talaga pero tryouts lang naman.

The last move was anything and he did the spin move.

I don't know anyone who can execute that move better than him.

WAIT I just realized what I was saying and immediately went running out of the gym. This absolutely cannot be.

Jeron's POV

After changing into the La Salle jersey, I sit on the bench and I get stares from the people watching mostly girls tho haha. I just ignore them and concentrate on Almond P. Vosotros stating the rules.

So I have to shoot 5 times from the free throw line, 3 times from the 3-point line and any move we choose. I automatically think about the spin move hehehe.