Chapter 11

Hmm I'm gonna wait for the day na may mag ttweet din tungkol sa story ko hehhe jk! Enjoy reading ☺️

______________________

Jeron's POV

I got home around 10:30 last night and I only had 3 beers! I know how to control myself and I still have to talk to Jane.

I got ready early, like 5 am kasi I want to fix things with Jane early in the morning.

I got up, went to her condo and waited at the first floor.

I texted Jane

To: Jane ☺️❤️

"Hey uhm I'm at your condo can we talk before school starts please"

I was surprised to get a quick reply because I thought she was still sleeping

From: Jane ☺️❤️

Be down in 5

To be honest kinakabahan ako I don't know what's going to happen

After a few minutes, Jane went down and she looked stressed.

She has dark circles under her eyes and she just tied her hair to a ponytail haaay

Did I do this to you??

I wanted to hug her so bad but I just had to control myself

Jane: "so where do you want to talk?"

Jeron: "I don't know but maybe somewhere more private"

Jane: "follow me"

She went to this little bench just outside her condo it looks like a little kiddie park but it's kinda secluded because of the huge tree covering it.

Jeron: "okay so who goes first?"

Jane: "can I"

GULP

Jeron: "okay"

Jane: "I'm sorry for calling you a douchebag you know I didn't mean it right?"

Jeron: "yea I think"

Jane: "well, I didn't I was just so confused and everything happened so fast. I wanna know why you were there"

Jeron: "okay Jane I'm telling you everything now."

Jane: "hmm okay"

Jeron: "but I'm afraid that this might change everything between us"

Jane: "nothing will, trust me"

Well, here goes nothing

Jeron: "I like you Jane. This is not infatuation, this is not puppy love I really genuinely like you. There are numerous times I have thought about you. I love the way your eyes squint whenever you laugh. I love the way your hair flows. I love the way you smile so naturally. I love the way you laugh. I love the fact that you're so down to earth. I love that you're so insecure even tho you shouldn't be. I really like you Jane. I know we're new and all but I don't know. It's just so different when I'm with you. It's like it's the only thing I want to do every single day. After talking to you, I miss you already. It's different from anything I've ever experienced before. I went to megamall yesterday to follow you. I admit I was jealous. Really really jealous. I just can't stand knowing the fact that I can't not allow you to do that because I can't decide for you. It was so stupid of me to assume you're with another guy when he was just your cousin. When you looked at me with your teary eyes it was like being stabbed in the heart because I feel like you suddenly didn't trust me. I'm gonna say it all Jane. Okay??? I like you. I want you to be mine. I don't want to share you. I want to be the reason for your smiles. The person you'll call when you need something. The person you can talk to. I know this might change everything but I just can't keep it anymore."