Chapter 15

Jane's POV

We are currently chatting in the balcony while having dinner.

It's actually really cute and it looks like we are in a movie because of all the pretty lights of Makati.

Jane: "how'd you get this place pala? Must be expensive?"

Jeron: "yea but it's a price I'm willing to pay"

Jane: "hmm you don't have to spend a lot of money on me okay? I don't want to be a pain and be like you know uhm a pabigat"

Jeron: "grabe Jane that's the least of your worries! You never will"

Jane: "you know you're a really good guy"

Jeron: "but??"

Jane: "no but ahaha"

Jeron: "good. So tell me, how many boyfriends have you had before?"

Jane: "can we stay at the picnic blanket nalang hahah it's kinda cold here eh"

Jeron: "okay but here take my jacket"

Haaay I'm now wearing Jeron Teng's La Salle Jacket with a Teng and his jersey number at the back

Our position right now is that we are both lying down but only our heads are touching

Looking at the stars haaaay this feels like a fantasy

Jane: "okay so I've had 2 the first one was a short thing but the other one was I don't know the wrong thing at the wrong time. Still puppy love I think"

Jeron: "what happened?"

That is still a painful topic but I'm willing to let you really know me, Jeron

Jane: "well, we were about to graduate high school and our plan was to enter the same university but then he just left without saying goodbye. He left leaving me there hanging and I didn't know what to do"

Jeron: "well, if he ever came back now, would you still give him another chance?"

You can literally hear the hurt in hus voice I don't want this

Jane: "I don't know but I can fully and completely say that I am happy and I have moved on"

Jeron: "and that's because of me, right?"

Jane: "JERON YOU ARE SUCH A FEELER HAHAHAHHA"

Jeron: "lighten up Jane I'm only kidding"

Jane: "well it's half true HAHAH"

Jeron: "HALF??? Sino yung isa ha?!?!? Sabihin mo one on one kami sa court!"

Jane: "you're so cute hahahah"

Jeron: "well"

Jane: "annoying ahhahah joke!! Hey so tell me naman, how many girls have cried over you?"

Jeron: "none I think hmmm kasi I don't want girls to get hurt because if a guy does that to my sisters I'll get really protective and mad so I shouldn't do it to others too"

Jane: "I said this like a billion times already but you really are a good person"

Jeron: "I'll forever wait for the but"

Jane: "baliw"

Jeron: "hmm Jane, how long will it for you to say yes?"

Jane: "bakit sawa ka na? Kasi kung oo let's stop this before it becomes deeper than it already is"

Jeron: "grabe Jane you can dispose me just like that?? But of course not!!"

Jane: "not like that naman it's just that people have always taught me that if I don't need a certain person in my life, then why should I include him/her in my life??"

Jeron: "Jane, I want you to need me. I want to be the first person you'll call even for the simplest problem, I want to be the first person you'll think of when you wake up in the morning, I want to be the reason for your smiles I just want you to need me as much as I need you"

Jane: "you know what, you really never fail to surprise me. Just keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll slowly worm your way into my heart"

He leaned in closer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And closer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And closer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Under the stars,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And kissed me!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the cheek heheheh

Jeron: "you and your metaphors are so cute!"

He got up, so I did too and we just sat down, his arm around my shoulder and nothing could be better

Jane: "hey, I'm serious, thanks for this!"

Jeron: "no Jane, thank you!! You're the reason we won kanina"

Jane: "huh I didn't even play haha"

Jeron: "yea but you screamed my name and I got energized and yeah"

Jane: "naah it was all you! Wait hindi ka ba like hinahanap ng friends mo? I mean you won your first game so you should be celebrating"

Jeron: "I am celebrating! Just not with them hehhehe"

Jane: "well, be prepared tomorrow cause you'll be greeted with lots of stares, maybe ever cheers but surely, smiles from the girls"
Bitter??

Jeron: "I don't care. Your smile is all I need"

Jane: "stop it hahah let's go home na nga"

Jeron: "anything you wish, my princess"

Jeron drove me home, we said our goodbyes and he left

Jeron's POV

I'm now about to sleep but of course I have to send Jane a text heheh

To: Jane ☺️❤️
"Really really enjoyed this day! Hopefully more dates to come right?? Dream of me okay?"

From: Jane ☺️❤️
"We'll see hahaha sleep early!!"

I closed my eyes and silently said a short prayer haaaay thank you Lord I am so contented

______________________
Sorry if it was a little boring! I wrote a lot na kasi and idk what happened tapos na delete so di na ako nasa mood ulitin so sorry!! Vote and Comment 😊