Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Katia Pov.

I opened my eyes finding myself in a big white room filled with hospital equipment. I look up and I could see Harry texting. I could feel pain in my left leg. It was broken.. i think. In my right hand, I could see a drip, going right through my veins.

‘Hey. You’re awake!’ Harry shouts with excitement.

He came giving me a hug.

‘How long have I been here?’ I ask hugging him back.

‘Oh.. erm.. almost six days.’

‘Six DAYS!? What happened to me?’

‘Never mind that. I’m glad you’re back though.’ He says flashing me that cheeky grin.

Harry was going to lean in. Oh mi gosh. My secret crush is going to kiss me. Ok, act normal. The fuck!? How could I act normal?! Oh mi gosh. Oh mi gosh. As I was going to lean in too a nurse came bursting in ruining everything.

‘Oh sorry. I had to take the patient’s temperature. ‘The nurse says with that squeaky voice.

Damn, what a weird voice. I look up at Harry and his eyes meet mine. He starts blushing and looks away and starts scrolling through his phone again.  I smile to myself as I’m looking at him.

‘You’re good sweety pie.’

‘When can I leave the hospital then?’

‘In a day or two, until you’re fully recovered.’

‘Could I at least, go to the cafeteria or something? Or move?’

‘Sure.’ She replies with a smile. ‘Though, you’ll have to move with a wheelchair. Your boyfriend here will help you.’

‘He’s not my boyfriend.’ I chuckle.

The nurse went out, and we were only us two. There was an akward silence.

‘So.. You wanna go to the cafeteria?’

‘In My night gown? Seriously? I look totally ridiculous.

‘Neh, you’re perfect to me.. no matter what.’

Oh mi. Oh mi GOSH! Did he just..? Why am I getting excited over nothing?

‘Oh, haha.’

He lifts me up from my bed, taking caution of my foot, and puts me down on the wheelchair. He starts carrying me through the corridors in full speed, and making me laugh. I felt a bit weak, but I was ok.

I arrived at the cafeteria and we joined Niall and Doreen.

‘Guess who’s back.’ Harry shouts, smiling.

‘I was never gone.’ I reply giving him a weak punch.

Harry was describing me like I was dead for six days. Well, he wasn’t wrong, but still.

‘Hi kat. We missed you.’ Niall says.

‘Oh yeah I’d doubt that.’ I say giving out a small giggle.

‘Niall, let’s go order our food. You girls want anything?’ Harry asks.

‘No i’m good thanks.’ I say, playing with my thumbs.

I was relieved the boys went to order, so I could have a proper conversation with Doreen.

‘We have to hang out more now!’ I say smiling at my penfriend.