Chapter 7! :)

Chapter 7

Niall Pov.

‘What about this?’ I ask turning around.

‘Defiantly no.’ Kat says shaking her head.

‘Are you sure you’re going to a date not to the carnival?’ Zayn asks with a smirk.

I change to another outfit, hoping this would be better.

‘So where are you taking her?’ Kat asks helping me button my shirt.

‘I’m taking her out for dinner and then, we’ll come here and watch the whole scenery at night on the rooftop. Liam, Harry and Lou are setting it up all with candles.’

‘That’s nice.’ Kat steps back and turns me around,

‘I vote this one.’ Zayn says raising his hand.

‘Yeah, this one was the best of all. Ok, go take a shower and get ready.’ Kat says.

‘Geez, since when did I start taking orders from woman.’

‘Just go.’ Katia scowls.

Doreen Pov.

I could hear the doorbell ring though I was too weak to get up. My mum was out buying groceries, and I could hardly move. I’ve been like this since morning and it’s like hell. As I was going to drift off to sleep again my phone started ringing.

‘hello?’

‘Doreen? Hey it’s Niall. Where are you?’

Shit.

‘Niall there’s a spare key under the carpet on the doorstep, get in and I’ll explain everything.’ I say almost out breath.

Although it was Summer, I put on my night gown and blanket because I was shivering. I could hardly walk. I looked in the mirror for a few seconds. My hair was messed up, my eyes were swollen and my throat felt like it was on fire with pain. I stood on top of the stairs waiting for Niall. I hear the lock turn, and he came in. Niall looked so gorgeous, I couldn’t resist telling him.

‘Wow, you look Beautiful.’ I say blushing.

‘Are you ok?’ he asks closing the door behind him and walks up the stairs.

‘Im a bit sick but the doctor says I’ll be back on track in a few days.’ I say with a sick voice.

‘We’re still going to this if you want to. I’ll call Zayn to bring some Pizza and some movies.’ He says smiling.

I melt every time he does that. It’s so overwhelming. Isn’t he sweet? He puts me back into bed and calls Zayn. After a few minutes Zayn appears at my door with movies and a box of pizza. He wish me well and disappeared again. Niall joins me in bed, and hugs me tightly.

‘I’m so sorry I forgot. I was really exhausted and I slept throughout the whole da-‘ My sneeze cut me off.

‘Well, this is a date I’m sure we’ll never forget.’ He says with a grin.

‘My mum is out but she’ll be back soon. I want you to meet her.’

‘i’ll be glad to.’

I was trying to keep myself awake, staring at the TV. I could also feel Niall’s eyes fixed on me. I look up and he starts blushing whilst smiling. Suddenly his soft lips connect to mine. Butterflies started to enter my stomach, and I was jumping on the inside with happiness. I kissed him back immediately though I pulled away after a few moments.