Chapter 1

"Weak!"

"Crybaby!"

"Die already!"

"You're just making the Team Natsu look after you. They are not your maids or butlers!"

And many more. It's always been like this. I wish I was never born. I wish I was strong so I can fight for myself. I do not depend on Natsu and the others!

Its because you don't know how I feel. I looked down, not letting them see me crying. We just came back from Tenrou Island. The others had bruises and cuts also injured while I don't have. Maybe that's the reason why.

The people started throwing rocks at me. Mirajane had veins in her forehead as she glared at the people who threw rocks at me.

"Hey you people! How dare you even say that to Wendy! Thinks first before you speak! Wendy helped us too. She healed us and-"

"And what if she healed you and helped?! She's just depending on you! She's a plastic!" A man yelled.

"What did you say?" A growl was heard behind them. Natsu's blood boiled because of what they said.

"N-N-N-Nothing!"

"Nothing? I heard it right, you said Wendy was a plastic."

"I-I d-d-d-d-did not!" The man backed away.

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

"You liar!" He was about to punch the man when Wendy yelled.

"They're right! I'm weak and depending on you! I don't want to be a burden anymore. Kill me now!"

"Huh? Wendy?"

"I said kill me now!"

"W-Wendy? I-I can't. You're my little sister." Natsu was about to hug her when she ran towards her apartment.

"Wendy!" Carla and Lucy yelled and ran after the little girl.

"Its all because of you!" He yelled at the people.

At Wendy's....

"Wendy! Open the door!" Carla and Lucy banged on the door. Its been 30 minutes and Wendy still didn't open the door. They were worried sick.

"Stand back, Carla!"

"Why?"

"I'll kick the door."

"We've been here for 30 minutes and you just thought about that now?!" Lucy sweatdropped and scratched her head.

"Ah..hehe...y-yeah?"

"Sigh...just kick the door now!" Lucy nodded and put all of her strength then...

BAAMM!

The door fell in the floor and they hurriedly went to Wendy's room just to see her 'dead'. A knife in her chest and blood trickling from her mouth. Eyes blank and mouth wide open.

Lucy's hands went up to her mouth and screamed that it was heard all over the town.

"What was that?" Asked Mirajane.

"That voice...Lucy!"

"Huh? Why would she scream?"

"There's no time for that! Lets go!"

Lucy and Carla cried for their 'dead' friend. Suddenly, the running footsteps was heard.

"What happened? Where is...Wendy?" Natsu saw a knife in Wendy's chest and went to her.