Chapter 5

"Sky Dragon's Roar!" Wendy shouted as she released the attack on Nathalie. Nathalie, however, was quick to counter with her Fire Dragon's Roar.

"Sky Dragon's Roar!" Wendy shouted, releasing the huge tornado from her mouth.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Nathalie countered, canceling out her winds.

Wendy leaped out into the air, using her speed to grab Nathalie, however, Nathalie easily dodged her despite her quickness.

"Don't think you can use the same tricks over and over on Ravenna." Nathalie muttered.

Wendy gasped as a huge stream of fire came flying at her at high speed, just barely able to jump up in time to avoid getting hit.

"Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" Nathalie yelled as she engulfed her entire body in flames and propelled herself to Wendy at a high speed, hitting her with a powerful headbutt. Wendy let out a cry of pain as she was then sent  flying into the air above from a pillar of fire.

As she began to descend from high up, Wendy gathered a lot of winds in her hand as she powered up her strength a bit more. Once she got low enough, she chanted,"Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang!" And swiped her hand at Nathalie's chest.

Nathalie easily grabbed Wendy's wrist and threw her hard onto the ground, knocking out the wind in her as the force created a few cracks in the ground under her.

"Fire Dragon's Claw!"

Wendy was kicked across the dirt as the fire attack sent her all the way to the arena.

"Where's that same cockiness from earlier, huh?" Nathalie smirked, cracking her knuckles as the Flame Princess surrounded the Sky Maiden.

The Sky Dragon got up, only to be met with punches and kicks from her opponent, causing her to fall back down.

In the judge's seats, Chapati continued his play-by-play analysis as he yelled,"And the Sky Maiden is back on the ground! The Flame Princess is on a whole other level! Is this what they call revenge?"

"Now,now," Mato, who joined Chapati and Yajima in the third seat, stated,"The Sky Maiden still have many more aces up from her sleeve."

"Mato's right," Yajima agreed with the pumpkin head,"For the Fairies who were stuck in time for 7 years, they have no idea what's coming for them. But, I still have faith she'll end up alright."

The Sky Maiden continued to be beat up by the Flame Princess, not getting enough time to stand up or fight back.

The Ravenna fans were all cheering while the guild itself just smiled.

"You still have a long way to go before you can say that you're the top," Nathalie declared,"But you're not bad."

Chapati's voice boomed through the speakers,"Nathalie look untouched while Wendy look beyond beat! Will it all end like this?!"

"Like hell it will!" Wendy shouted as she slowly got up, scratches all over her body and her clothes having rips all over.

At that, the Sky Maiden's body began to glow once more. Her hair rose even higher, spikier level as an abundant amount of magic power emitted itself off in the girl. The crow tilted her head in slight confusion and curiosity.

"What is this magic power?" Nathalie asked herself.

White feathers frame her face going to the back of her head. Her blue hair now having a pink shade, flowing up freely. There are feathers scattered over her arm, and she has two small angelic wings tattooed onto her back, shining brightly through her clothes. Feathers on both of her ankles looking like the shoes of the Messenger; Hermes. Pale pink eyes, with slits that are trained on her opponent.

That is the Sky Dragon Slayer's Dragon Force.

Everyone could only stare in awe at the show of power. Forcing their mouths closed, the other dragon slayers of Fairy Tail and Sabertooth wearing broad grins and smirks.

"W-What is this?!" Chapati leans over the table at the sight of the young girl's transformation.

"I knew you could do it wendy!" Natsu shouts out, pumping a fist in victory and support.

"Yay! You're really strong!" Chelia jumps in happiness at the stands.

Recognizing Wendy's form, Nathalie answered herself darkly.

"Oh...Dragon force? So you can power it by will? Nice but not surprising." She smirk darkly.

( T.B.C )