Chapter 12

Wendy got down as Fairy Tail members rushed to her. She was bombarded by questions that she didn't answer.

"Do you even care for that girl's death?!" Lucy yelled, crying.

"That girl's death is none of my concern. Why do you even care for a useless mage like her?" She held Lucy by the neck and lifted her.

"Wendy Marvell, I demand you to put Lucy down this instant!" A voice ordered from behind.

It was Makarov.

"And why would I?" He was taken aback by her response.

"I am the Guild Master and you are my-"

"Your what?!"

"My...daughter..."

"Pfft! Daughter?! Tell me, how am I considered as your daughter?"

"I trained you at the guild and even taught you spells that will be a great help in the future." Wendy laughed.

"Is that all, master?" She mocked.

"What's gotten into you?" Lucy said.

"What's gotten into me? I'm Acnologia's daughter and I need to prove myself that I can be worthy to be by my father's side. But not yet! I have killed only one and I planned to kill all of the Dragon Slayers well, except for me of course!" She giggled maniacally.

All of the Dragon Slayers felt fear.

"Dragon Princess, I have a request for you." A dark feminine voice said behind of Fairy Tail. It was none other than Minerva and the Sabertooth members. Surprisingly, Jiemma was with them.

"Oh...what is it?" She smiled.

"We saw your match against that...weak mage-" as Jiemma said 'weak mage' Natsu growled. "-we would like to invite you to our guild. If its alright with you."

"Me? Joining another guild?" She asked innocently.

"Thank you but..."

"Huh?"

"I appreciate the offer but I'm not joining guilds anymore because I'll be training for myself. Well, sorry." She mockingly smiled. Jiemma glared at her.

"Are you doubting our guild's power?"

"Maybe or maybe not." And then she walked away from them. Carla stood there dumbfounded.

Wendy was heading to her house and packed her belongings. Clothes, food and spells books. She changed into something new. For attire, she changed into a high collared black cloak, underneath is a bandaged croptop and baggy pants. She has a cherry blossom ring on her left hand, Grandine said that her mother gave it to her when she was born. She changed her hair like Acnologia.

She opened the door to see none other than Sting Eucliffe.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is it bad to say goodbye to my friend?"

"Friend? We've only met yesterday and you consider me as your friend?"

"Sigh...I know but-"

"Aren't you afraid of what I did earlier? You don't know if I'll kill you here right now and my goal is to kill all dragon slayers including you!" She poked his chest.  Unfortunately, she didn't reach him because of her height so she poked in his stomach. Sting sweatdropped as Wendy blushed in embarrassment.

"So, uh...goodbye?"

"Tsk...goodbye" she mumbled the last part hoping he didn't heard it but he did. Then, Wendy walk away into the forest.

"I hope we meet again!" He yelled. Wendy took a quick glance at him and at the first time...

She smiled. Not a fake but a sincere one.