Chapter 6

"That's what makes the first generation so special, huh?" Sting said, leaning onto the rails watching the battle sharply.

"Looks like this just got a lot more interesting to watch," Rogue responded, examining Wendy's form.

The Sky Maiden now looked angrier than ever, determination locked in her eyes as she didn't even give a single smile.

"There's still plenty of fight left in me," Wendy said in a cold tone, immediately launching herself at Nathalie at a speed even faster than the one she was at earlier.

"Tch," Nathalie rolled her eyes,"You think that Dragon Force gonna stop me?"

"Dragon Force grants a Dragon Slayer the power of a dragon." Wendy explained.

"You are nothin' compared to Acnologia," Nathalie said, turning her body into flames.

"And what if I say that...I'm his daughter?" This earned a gasp from everyone especially Fairy Tail.

"W-wha?! She's the daughter of the enemy of the world?!" A person said.

"Kill her!" A man said.

"Yeah!" And more...

"No need to worry, I will kill her until she's beat to bits." She said with venom. Nathalie sent a lightning toward Wendy.

Wendy hopped up into the air, allowing the lightning to go right underneath her.

"Sky Dragon's Slash!"

Wendy then hit Nathalie with a variety of wind attacks, making the fire mage begin to fall backwards.

In the stands stood a very worried Ravenna guild, watching in horror as Nathalie got her ass beaten by the Sky Dragon.

"This is pathetic..." Nathalie muttered.

"I heard you!" Wendy smirked.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"

The roar of the wind easily overpowered the one of fire, and as Nathalie was hit by the attack, Wendy ran through it and punched Nathalie straight across the face.

Nathalie stood from the ground.

"Tell me, Wendy" Nathalie began as she dodged the girl's attacks. "Is Dragon Force your final trump card?"

"Not even close." The girl answered before attacking, "Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!"

Winds formed in the shape of feathered wings and hit Nathalie directly, sending her a few feet back before the teen was able to stop herself with her own flames.

"Oi...Wendy!" Natsu yelled, thinking that the girl is attacking the crow too much.

"That's too much!" Erza yelled.

"Oh really?" Wendy asked, innocently but turned into a devious grin.

However, Nathalie failed to realize that Wendy formed a wind barrier around the two of them, trapping her inside as Wendy readied her spell. As more winds gathered, they all slowly turned a dark red color.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Shattering Light: Hell's Winds!"

The red winds swirled out of the barrier and into a single stream, flying straight towards Nathalie. The attack being too quick for her,  she was hit right in the abdomen. Nathalie spit out a small amount of blood as she was sent out of the barrier and flying right into the wall.

"Nathalie!" Nathalie's bestfriend could be heard crying out.

"That looked painful," Chapati stated the obvious into the mic,"Think she's alright?"

Yajima let out a chuckle,"I doubt she's even scathed."

And Yajima was right. Nathalie wiped the small blood from her mouth and stood back up.

"No way..." Wendy whispered in pure shock,"That's never been blocked before."

Nathalie, at the very last second, ignited a single flame in her fist and used that as a shield. Though it was not a good one, it kept her from being knocked down from the rest of the battle.

"Not bad," she smirked,"Though you could use some more...'mmph'. More power."

"Just shut up, will you?" Wendy jumped into the air and stuck her leg, swinging it right into Nathalie's jaw and yelling,"Sky Dragon's Claw!"

 She stared at Wendy right into her soul as lightning began to surround her.

"Mode: Lightning Flame Dragon!"

Wendy felt a few shivers go down her spine as she saw the girl ignite her body in flames and lightning.

With nothing left to say, Wendy only yelled out two words to begin their battle once more.

"Lets go!"

( T.B.C )