Story Description

Why?Why is it always have to be me?Why do I always need to suffer?Why do I always end up being hurt?Why do I always feel like I am a burden when I am doing all my best to help?Do I need to be in these pain just to survive?Why?

All my life I am doing all I can but why can't they just let me rest for a moment .I am so sick of being left behind . I am tired of wishing that someday my life will turn out to be fine when I already know myself that it will not and will never gonna happen. I just want to be free from these world full of judgement. All I want is my family back. But why can't they give it to me?Is my sacrifices not enough?The pain I endure,isn't enough for me to be happy?I suffer and endure all the pain but why can't I be happy for once?Why is life so unfair to me?Tell me why?All the sacrifices I did is it worthless?Huh?I am left by my mom,bullied by my schoolmates,betrayed by my friends,punched by my own dad,toyed by my stepsister and treated as a maid by my step mom. Did you see all of that as nothing?I've done so many things that it sometimes led me to ending my life. I endure all the pain that I can endure but still all of my sacrifices are nothing?

I nearly sent my life to death because of the pain I am bearing with;I am physically,emotionally and mentally hurt because of the people around me. But there's only one thing that can calm me down;the stars. Every time I look at it,it gives me the courage and strength to keep on fighting...

But one day,I couldn't bear the pain anymore. When someone came to my life;he change me,he teaches me to stand on my own feet and to continue fighting so that someday when I become successful I can show to the world,to them on how thankful I was that because of them I've learned myself how to stand and fight for my own.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank You ~
Jeon Jungkook