Chapter 3

"You've all heard of Octa and their playboy CEO, Julius Héderváry. His partner, Annaliese Edelstein (Nyo! 2P! Austria) died about a year ago. In spite of her death, he's gone on a bit of a rampage. You wanna know what all this has been leading to? Octa's hosting the launch of the next generation cell phone. Once these phones hit the streets, they'll siphon their users' information to the black market— meaning Octa's selling privacy to up their profit. So, the Eye has decided to expose them for it. Our mission,
is to hijack the show."

The lights centred above stage continuously move, skimming over the platform and certain areas within is audience seats which is still being filled. Camera lights flash and click as people chatter excitedly, anticipating the release of Octa's new product within the show.
"Welcome, Octa insiders, bloggers and journalists," a woman's voice announces over the loudspeakers hidden within the building, her voice automated and echoing off the walls, "we're delighted that you've joined us to participate in our special event. Today ,arks the beginning of a bright new journey in social networking."

Outside the room designated for the performance, Ivan paces through the security checkpoint disguised in the same security uniform as to blend in, "Keys, cellphones, iPads, in the bin— thank you, sir," His accented voice directs the guests through the checkpoint, the other guards unknowing of his mission, "mustn't allow you texting, posting, recording—" his violet eyes catch onto a banana hidden within the pockets of a woman's bag, picking it out and holding it up, "—or eating. Apologies, but we shall take very good care of it, da?" He smiles albeit cheekily, the woman huffing before picking up her bag— after it being thoroughly checked and removed of technology— before passing through the scanner, a clear beep followed by a green light indicating she was free to continue inside.

As she turns and leaves, the Russian glances around to make sure his 'colleagues' aren't looking before swiftly snapping his wrist sideways, the banana disappearing, "Oh, also," Ivan moves forwards to another security guard, handing him a thin file case of some sort, "it is a security memorisation from Héderváry himself. A couple of surprise guests, I might say. Follow his lead, da?" He hands the file case to the guard who nods appreciatively. The Russian turns on his heal and heads towards the back door, murmuring into the microphone attached to his shirt, "we are clear. I am heading to the control room."

"Alright, Thanks Ivan," Arthur murmurs back into the mic hidden in his watch from inside the auditorium. He removes it from his mouth for a moment, switching links before muttering into it again as he patrols the left side of the stage, making sure it looks as if he's simply adjusting his jacket collar, "(Y/N), go."

"Hang on— Arthur, I can't." (Y/N) grumbles back, her heels clicking against the tile floors of the back kitchen as she walks through the hallway, a silver platter tray balanced in her hands with a white silk cloth over the top of it, her pinned back hair lightly bouncing with every step she takes.

" (Y/N) grumbles back, her heels clicking against the tile floors of the back kitchen as she walks through the hallway, a silver platter tray balanced in her hands with a white silk cloth over the top of it, her pinned back hair lightly bouncing w...