TRINITY BOYS

Welcome to the first book of the Trinity Boys Series!! Well, it'll become a series iifffff it gets good reads :))) This series is a supposed five book story if everything goes well and I'm kinda hyped ya know? 

I already made all their book covers which by the way, I do not own the images

I got them all from pinterest and do my edits on canva! They work perfectly fine and make my covers look littttt (my opinion.) I love the black and white effect on the pictures I've choseeeen which I deem perfect for the Trinity Boys. :)) 

I'll probably create a new and improved book cover in the future~~ <3

So a little about your hidden author ;) ~~~~>

                My name is lee fei, I'm a __ year old teenager who has absolutely NOTHING to do in her spare time. Well, okay scratch absolutely nothing; maybe some games and studying will add to the list. I love writing stories which include werewolves and romance so expect that my stories will be somewhere there. 

I also love adding twists and eliminating some of the clichés soo, hopefully you'll enjoy my novels. I am a simple girl with big dreams yet... can't possibly do much to achieve them. After all, I'm still young. pfffft :((

I gladly welcome you to my worldd!! I do hope you like it here :) 

My updates vary with the time I have on my hands. Considering it's summer from where I am, I'll probably update by a LOT. So, hopefully you look forward to it :)

I admit, my english isn't the best. It may be my first language however, I do have a second and third which sometimes end up getting mixed and totally ruining my grammar. I apologize in advanced for any mistakes that may occur in the upcoming chapters but please don't rudely point it out and make fun of me for it. Honey, no one's perfect so deal with it. Thank you. :)

Anywaysssss, let's get this show on the roaddd!!

CHAPTER ONE COMING RIGHT UP.