♡ Queen of Hearts♡

"Don't make a career out of underestimating me." - Claire De Haven

" - Claire De Haven

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Name: Katarina Maria Orozco Vikander

Nickname/s: Kat

Age: 18-22

Nationality: Spanish

Looks: Bruna Marquezine

~Hair: Dark brown

~ Eyes: Brown

~ Skin tone: Tan

Scars: - None-

Tattoos// Piercings:

~ A rose on her left rib

Sexuality: Straight

Status: Princess- Soon to be queen // Student (depends on roleplay)

Personality: Kat is a major flirt. She is able to get any man to fall madly in love with her with only a look and she knows it. While being a known seductress around the kingdom, she has no interest in actually pursuing any man. She tends to lead people on and enjoys the thrill of it all before moving onto her next unsuspecting victim. While kind and playful at first glance, she is actually pretty mean and snobby, loving to not- so -subtly show off her power and riches.

She's constantly bored, not finding many things to be amusing other than ballet, so she usually sneaks out to spend some time at parties and bars with her friends late at night.

She's sarcastic, prideful and direct, not a fan of beating around the bush. While she's a liar at heart, she hates being lied to. Despite her snobby rich kid attitude, she's actually really smart and calculating, very quick at making her next move and always on her feet, though she doesn't show this part of herself to others.

If she likes someone, she can be caring, gentle and friendly. This either happens over time or right off the bat.

Hobbies: Dancing, painting, partying, sewing.

Likes: Partying, dancing, flirting, men, money, drinking. She also loves finding new things, tea, spending time with her family, roses and fashion.

Dislikes: Being lied to, children, people who challenge her, working, being told what to do.

Strengths: social intelligence, creative, brave. Great at solving problems, quick thinker, science and math.

Weaknesses: Pride, her attitude, holds grudges, men, too self centered, very pessimistic, childish.

Backstory: Being the youngest member of the royal Vikander family, Kat always had it all. Spoiled the moment she was born, she was the pride and joy of her parents, especially her mother who had always desired to have a girl after giving birth to three boys. Since she was the youngest, they always picked on her for her small size and for not having the same duties as them. Instead of learning more important things such as politics and the laws of her country, she always was whisked away by her mother who would teach her more "ladylike" things.

Growing bored of being expected to be a role model, Kat tried to break the mold that her family was putting her in. Since she was a kid, she always dreamt of being a worthy ruler of her country. However, the older she got, the more she realized that in order to achieve her dreams, she would have to give up her freedom for a man. This reality always scared her the closer she got to her 18th birthday.

As predicted, the day had come for her to get married off to the most sought after prince in the whole land. Despite this, she cancelled the wedding the moment she was at the altar. Angry and being labeled as an embarrassment, she was forbidden to ever go out of the castle for the remainder of her life. This didn't stop her, having found crafty ways of breaking out and managing to get involved in what she perceived to be a normal life ( with the added bonus of having infinite amounts of money, of course!).

Family:

Roberto Andres Baltierra Vikander: Father// King of Toledo

Anna Carmen Orozco Vikander: Mother// Queen of Toledo

Martin Alejandro Orozco Vikander: Older brother// Future King

Xavier Fernando Orozco Vikander: Older brother// Athlete

Gonçalo Estevan Orozco Vikander: Older brother// Musician

Health: ✔

Physical Health: Good

Mental Health: Good

Pets:

~ Bird: Parakeet// Lucy

Languages:

~ Spanish

~ English

~ French