° Romance °

{The ones labeled with an * also have a plot on the tumblr ideas page}

~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~□~

*SOULMATES

"Soulmates always find their way back to each other." - Faraway

" - Faraway

1. In the land of Mireva, love has been a feeling that has been left eradicated for centuries under the curse of a witch named Helena. For fear of her curse getting a lot worse than it already is, people are stuck with lifelong partners that don't love them. Marriages are miserable as well as families.

However, one young couple has had enough of these rules. Having been separated form their families in fear of getting punished, they take it upon themselves to put an end to this ridiculous curse, no matter the odds.

ROYALS

"I will do what queens do, I will rule." - Daenerys Targaryen

" - Daenerys Targaryen

1. The selection (*NOTE: I haven't read the book, only been involved in a few rps surrounding the plot and I've done my research on it so I have an idea of what it's about.)

2. The mighty king suddenly dropped dead. The people mourned over their beloved ruler for weeks on end, fearful of the new ruler that would take his place.

Muse A is the eldest {daughter/ son} of the late king, just as shocked and saddened by their father's sudden death. Now with the spot open, many are eager to take his place, but thankfully the throne is set for Muse A as their father knew that he had a target on his back. With this new responsibility on their hands, the new ruler goes through a series of hard work and training before their coronation date.

Despite them being the one set to take the throne, that hasn't stopped others from trying to gain the throne for themselves.

One day, Muse A comes across Muse B after escaping the palace grounds for a bit of fun. They both start to fall for each other, even though Muse B is far from a royal, they hide a dark secret, one involving Muse A's late father.

FORBIDDEN LOVE

"You were a risk, a mystery, and the most certain thing I've ever known." - Beau Taplin.

1

1. West Side Story type of plot, where Muse A falls in love with muse B who's part of the rival gang.

2. A princess, taken to the kingdom of Venelle is to be married to one of the most eligible bachelors in the kingdom, the king's eldest son. While it all starts to go well and arrangements are being made, that's when she meets one of the king's most loyal guards. A friendship slowly turns into a forbidden relationship that they must keep secret.

3. {Based off of Romeo and Juliet. We can change a few things around to fit our OCs obviously! Got some Insp from the musical & Juliet }

What if Juliet hadn't died?

Broken hearted and under close watch by her family, Juliet has secretly searched high and low for a way to bring back Romeo. At the brink of giving up, she decides to give in to her family's demands and is sent off to the next town over to live with her strict maternal grandparents.

In the mysterious town, she encounters a man named Fortunato who promises her a solution to bring back her beloved. However, she must go through a grueling journey through the darkest part of the land that will test her in the most twisted ways.