Chapter 21

Chance's POV:

Everyone is familiar with the case of simple reflexes. When your body reacts faster than your mind. Sometimes you grab the ball before you have even thought about grabbing the ball and sometimes, your mouth and nose start working on their own when the gun guy lowers you to the water and instead of feeling totally tortured you feel like you are exercising.

My mind still wasn't sure of the situation we were in. Guys hit my head around a bit too much and I think I have contusion.

But my mouth still remembers the reflexes of how-to breath under water and when to let out bubbles. I don't remember how I learned it or when.

The gun guy brings me out of the water and blink few times to make my vision clear. "This is not working for us darling. You are cheating." He said and punched my stomach making my struggle to catch my breath.

He pushed me back in to the water and I felt my lungs ready to give up then they were starting to feel with water and suddenly he jerked me up from water. "Now, this is fair game princess." And back again into the water.

Somehow the familiarity of this situation is still stuck in my head. Also, the reflex of protection? I still can't figure it out.

Guy brings me out of the water I choke on all of it and nearly throw up. He looks at my face and smiles. Fucking smiles. He grabs my face and squeezes it while I struggle to get free.

"That what you get for talking back, slut." He lets my face go and I fall to my knees. Didn't know that he was lifting me up. He smirks at my state and walks out.

And I sit there still trying to gather myself up. Water is still dripping from my hair. After few minutes I manage to get up and look at myself in the mirror. My hands are still cuffed, so not much help from them on me trying to make myself look better.

Luckily, my head isn't bleeding. My arm is bruised though. The bathroom isn't very resourceful. Only a tub and toilet and a small mirror. They don't even have a sink.

As I was looking around door twisted open and someone entered. This guy was someone I haven't seen before he was taller in height but not well built like the gun guy. "And who are you?" I asked with curiosity.

The guy grinned and looked me up and down which made me feel really un easy. He didn't answer my question and closed the door behind him. He started to walk towards me.

I moved away from him and nearly slipped because of the water drops everywhere. Bathroom was small so he easily cornered me. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked and started to push him away from me.

He grabbed a hold of my cuffs and he took out the keys for it. I stood motionless waiting for the second he would unlock my cuffs. Then we would have a fair fight.

Slowly he unlocked my one hand and I punched him in the face with it. I tried to get my other hand free but guy kicked my feet off the ground and used this as an opportunity to twist the second cuff tighter. I hissed in pain but didn't stop and tried to grab the keys with my free hand.

But then I heard the click of the lock and looked up to see that he have locked my one hand to the water pipe. I struggled and tried to get it free but it would only go up and down.

"What the fuck? Now I am staying night in the bathroom?" I, of course, showed my disagreement. Guy ignored me and chuckled. He came close to me, disturbingly close. "Stop struggling now, will you?" he said. His voice was as ugly as his face.

He caressed my neck which made me feel even more disturbed. I tried to move my other hand but he got a hold of it and placed it on his crotch. I punched it hard and he moved away from me with a groan.