《《chapter 4 》》

AN: Sorry for the late update I was having an author's block... For now continue to read. Once again thank you for reading.

"Is it Shinso?"
--

"Yeah, although his late" answered Seto.

Izuku was right after all, do they disregarded Shinso as a Villain?. He don't considered Shinso as a villain but he has a villain quirk just like his 'self'. So it has a possibilty.

No, he should not think like this, he's a number one hero for godsake! He should have trust in his-err classmate, the future hero in this world. Besides in his world Shinso became a number 7 hero.

He will do his best to train his new students to make All Might and  Aizawa proud again. But how would he train them?.

It will be good if he copy All Might's lesson but that would be boring and besides it already happened here....maybe.

Wait, why would he think this much, his giving to much pressure to himself.

He shook his head, hoping the thoughts get out in his head. He sighed wondering how Shinso look like in this world. But then he forgot that he has class today. For all of the times he could be distracted why only now.

"Let's wait for Shinso while I'll make your groups" Annouced Izuku. Everyone face change but nonetheless they agreed.

"Hai!"

Izuku tried to remember their quirk, in order for him to set a group. Sadly, He forgot a half of them so he just insert random student. He decided 4 groups, in each group there are 5 members. One is a leader and others are members.

He pick 4 students to be a leader
- Momo
- Uraraka
- Todoroki
- Shinso

Yep, he pick Shinso. Why? Because, Shinso think before he moves and also he was interested how his students coordinate with him. With that he announced the leaders, and when his done. Someone protest and it was Bakugou.

"Why would Shinso be a fucking leader?" He yelled while his hand were having sparks. Everyone nodded

"Yeah! Why is that?" They agreed.

Izuku sighed as he was about to explain, he heard someone said 'He has a Villain quirk and there 99% chance that he be a Villain'

Ohh, that was a bad move, being as a innocent and a colorful smile doesn't mean he can't get scary. Too bad that this was his student were talking about he just hold back.

Midoriya glared at them all. Making all the noise. Everyone shivered, this is the first time they saw Midoriya glared at them. And the Aura in this room was suffocating. This is th 3% power of our No.1 hero.

"Look, I don't know why would you all think that if someone has a villain quirk, he is considered as a villain. Instead discouraging a person to be a hero, help them to be a hero. Didn't you even learn that my 'twin' here became a villain because, you were all naive" Izuku ranted and scold them as the suffocating aura disappeared.
--

Everyone became quiet. As Shinso widen his eyes in shocked. He arrived when he was announced as a leader, he was happy but got disappointed when classmated protest about him having a villain quirk. He knew it, great now his teacher will be against him.

As he was about to leave then he heard Midoriya's Voice , it was deep. He was suprised and wondered why. Then he was hit by the rumours he heard earlier, even Aizawa explained it to him. But he didn't listen, oh god he screwed but what suprised him the most is what Midoriya said.