《《chapter 5》》

"He's  facing a villain"
--

Izuku was about to answer the call but he felt someone behind. And he was damn right, infront of him was his 'twin'. His twin was smiling and waving his hands at him.

"Hi~" he greeted.

Izuku quickly move in his stance. His twin raised his hand. "Ops, stop there! I'm not here to fight"

Izuku narrowed his eyes "Then, for what purpose are you here?". His twin didn't answer him instead he was laughing crazily.

He was about to end the call but he sense danger coming from the black mist that come out of nowhere. And someone went out there. He quickly tapped 3 times and end his call.

Only his childhood friend could only get him in what he was facing. He ready his quirk. As his twin fold his sleeves and said something.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm not here to fight but to capture you" he smiled sadisticly.

Izuku couldn't underestimate this boy infront of him. He was dangerous, he couldn't believe that he could be crazy like this. Izuku quickly read the situation infront of him, and damn he was trap.

He couldn't escape easily with Toga, Muscular at his right side and Dabi, Shigaraki at his left. Kurogiri at his back, most importantly his twin infront of him.

And he DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HIS TWIN'S QUIRK IS. He should be more careful. He faced a lot of villain but we're talking here the leagua of villains.

He open his eyes widely as his eyes change. Green to Yellow. Everything was in slow motion, he quickly search for an opening and he saw many.

Yup, too many. He forgot this is the old leagua of villains here. He sighed and the time move into a normal motion as they attacked him.

He quickly doged them. He first doged Toga's knife. As he punch her stomach and kick Dabi, that appeared beside him,  towards the mist.

Toga and Dabi were certainly dangerous, he needed to take them first. He was having a great job by getting Dabi out first. Toga clutched her stomach. "It hurts but it makes me fall inlove with you again" she smiled and Izuku felt weird, no she's weird.

Toga ran towards him with a knife as Muscular was behind of him, forming a fist.

He easily move aside and the idiots hit together, he kick them. They also flew towards the black mist. Kurogiri shot a black mist towards Izuku and Shigaraki was behind of him. Ready to decay him.

But he suddenly stopped, he shouldn't decay the victim, he must be capture the victim. Luckily for Izuku, he grab Shigaraki and punch him. Shigaraki flew away towards Kurogiri.

Suddenly Izuku froze. He couldn't move. He tried everything to resist whatever this is but he can't move. This is because his twin.

"Hehe you thought it will be easy but you don't even know my quirk is" with that Villain Deku laughed as he snap his finger.

Izuku's light in his eyes disappeared. He was controlled. His twin's quirk is brainwashing, once it took 5-6 minutes he only snap his fingers, once his target hear it. They will be under control by him. Forever, but this is not strong. It has also weakness in it. Once someone call his hero name, and tell his purpose he will be release. It is weird but nonetheless. It was his quirk.

"IZUKU!!" Someone was yelling and it was coming at the sky. The voice sound like his old buddies. As the silhoutte coming nearer, it showed Todoroki and Uraraka?!

Todoroki analyze Izuku's situation and put an ice so they could land safely. Suddenly their Izuku faced them emotionless. Todoroki and Uraraka widen their eyes.