Chapter 1 <> 3:16 AM

(3:16 AM- Jhene Aiko)

"Now my thoughts so cloudy and my hearts all crowdy, with pain. I am so fustrated like my soul's been taken away. Broken promises of everything that brought you were. Thought you said you would never hurt me but that's what it did. Thats all it did..."

Kimberly Green

You know those times when you are trying to do you, but then somebody thinks they just need to come and bother you. Well that is what is happening with me. I am a very content person and there isn't many things that throw me off. But when you play with fire, you best believe that you're going to get a flame.

I am just trying to make it here in this house with these crazy people. It's three-sixteen in the morning and my foster mom is nagging at me because I got a good score on my SAT test. Who gets mad over stupid shit like that? You would think she would be happy?Honestly I think she is bipolar.

"So you think you are better than the rest of us now? Huh! Is that it Kim? Well you ain't shit and you will never be shit. Even with you making good grades and whatnot, nobody wants you! That's why you are in foster care now. I shouldn't do anything for you ungrateful ass!" Tami yelled at me.

I stood up and looked her dead in the eyes. I gave her the death glare. How dare she bring up my mom and my whole situation because she is feeling some type of way. Ugh, no bitch.

"Nobody wants me?! Well that's funny because I sure do remember your husband trying to climb in MY bed a few weeks ago Tami. Now I don't really know why you are mad that I am actually trying to do something with my life unlike you, because that has nothing to do with you at all, but you are not about to be cussing me out this early in the morning over this stupid shit. And if you ever...ever, bring my past up again I swear to God I will bury you. Ungrateful! Ha! What have you done for me other than raise my blood pressure? Nothing. Please get the fuck out of my room with all that." I said.

She rolled her eyes and went over to my dresser with an attitude and threw everything I had on their on the floor. Then she started laughing.

How is this grown ass woman going to be acting so childish like this?

"Clean this up little bitch!" She said.

It took me a while to understand what was actually happening. Did she really just do that? Talk about being petty.

"Three more weeks Kim. Don't do something you will regret." I thought to myself.

I watched as she laughed and walked out the room. I shook my head and walked over to the things that she disrespectfully threw on the floor.

I bent down and first picked up the now broken picture of my daughter.

Yes, I do have a daughter and she is three years old. Let me explain what happened because I did not intentionally get pregnant at the age of fourteen.

When I first got put in the foster care system I was thirteen going on fourteen. My father was already in jail for killing some people for some reason. He is supposed to spend life in prison actually. I used to go and visit him but there was nothing really to talk about so the visits stopped when I was fifteen.

My mom was addicted to cocaine and she was a prostitute. Pretty much borderline crazy also.

Due to her actions it was never safe for me to be home. That's when I got more into school and all that.

Anyways I was settled in my group home with about six other girls my age. I guess my mom thought it would be best if she came and kidnapped me from my group home instead of working her shit out.