Chapter 4 <> Legend

(Legend-Drake)

"Why do I feel like the only one, Why do I feel like you owe me one, I'm the holy one, Yeaaah, you know wassup, They been off for a minute now, You know they all sentimental now, You know they all actin' different now, And I just can't pretend, Seen too much, it's so hard for me to let new people in, I can't change, this shit set in stone, They can't live this long, You don't know where you're gonna go, I got this shit mapped out strong."

____________________________________

After parting ways with Don, Natasha and I got in the car and headed to the party. I really didn't feel like going but I figured that it would be better than going back home to hear Tami and George complain about something that they feel like I am doing wrong.

I mean, I know that I should be thankful I even have a place to lay my head considering everything I have been through, or just the simple fact that I am even alive right now, but that doesn't mean that I have to put up with that every single day.

Plus it's a Friday night, so I am just going to do me and get out the house. I layed my head back in the seat and listened to Tasha rap under her breath to the song Legend by Drake. I think it's funny that even though she doesn't know all the words, she still mumbles lyrics that she makes up with the beat. It actually is pretty good too.

"Are you hungry? Cause I am starving! I haven't ate in forever girl." Natasha said after the song ended.

"You just had a mini pizza, nachos and some chips at the game! What do you mean you haven't ate in forever? I swear you be eating like your pregnant twenty-four seven." I told her.

"That was just a snack fam. You know I need to grub. Food is not something to be playing about with me. I need my six meals a day and three snacks, and a dessert. Shit." She said dead ass serious and dragging out the word shit.

I chuckled. "Whatever, when you start having health issues, don't come to me talking about, "You should have stopped me Kim!" I said cracking up. That is exactly something she would do too.

"You know what they say. The bigger the person, the bigger the personality. I will take that." She said.

"Where do they say that at?" I asked holding in a chuckle.

"Don't worry about all that!" She said laughing at herself.

_________________________________

We parked and got out the car after stopping at 'In and Out Burger' to get something to eat. We had to park down the street from Ciara's because everybody and their momma was here.

Ciara didn't have the nicest house but for a high school party it was just fine. It was in the ghetto part of town. Usually her aunt would let her have the majority of her parties at her house up in Flint Hills, but this one wasn't that serious.

"So here's the plan. We are going to go in, I am going to find Michael, you are going to get some drinks because you are all up in your feeling right now for no reason, then you are going to find you a nice guy that is having a good time, and turn up!!! Then-" I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Ugh, no. Here's the real plan. We are going to go in here like regular fucking people, one of us will drink because I am not trying to die right now in a car wreck, and you aren't going to go search for this guy because that is creepy and stalkerish, and we are going to avoid all drama at all cost. Unless someone steps to us the wrong way. Then we have to beat some ass and then leave. Got it?"

"Yeah, but I call being the one that drinks." She said walking up to the front door that had music blasting from the other side.

"Good, cause I have to work tomorrow anyways." I said checking the time on my phone.