Chapter 3 <> Hard

(Hard- Rihanna)

"They can say whatever. I'ma do whatever. No pain is forever. Yup, you know this. Tougher than a lion. Ain't no need in tryin'. I live where the sky ends. Yup, you know this. Never lyin', truth teller."

____________________________

"Get the fuck up little bitch! Your momma is gone and it's just me and you now." He said. Then he started running his hand up my back and over all my bodyparts.

I don't know what he thinks he is doing, but this is not okay. I know right from wrong and this is wrong.

"Stop touching me!" I said trying to push his hand away. But my small frame would be no match to him.

Why would my own mother do this? I wonder if she knew that he was going to do this to me. Is this the debt that is being paid from whatever it was that she owed him? Now I am to be a prostitute just like her. What if this man kills me? Would she even care?

He snatched me up by my hair and whispered in my ear.

"Go ahead and scream, nobody will hear you. From now on, you will be considered my property. If you ever try to leave I will find you and kill you. Then your mother. Then everybody else that you have feelings for. Is that what you want? Because I think it would be more efficient to just abide by my rules."

I started crying. First because he was grabbing my hair really tight and it felt like each root was being plucked out one by one. Second because this will most likely would be the last place that I ever see again. An old abandoned warehouse with brick walls and concrete floors. No windows and a dim light. Nothing else except this man.

I really don't know what to do. I can't scream because that could only make things worst. I can't fight him. I can't call someone. There is nothing around for me to hit him with. I guess I will just have to put this in the hands of God.

"Take your clothes off." He told me.

I simply did as told. I let the tears roll down my face as I faced what every girl dreads to happen. A man taking advantage of her.

I guess I was taking to long because next thing I know he slapped me in my face hard and I fell down to the cold concrete floor and held my face. I am pretty sure there is going to be a scar there, but if no one ever sees me again it doesn't really matter.

He grabbed my face and pulled me back up to my feet. I could barely stand but he didn't care. He got right in my face and said words I will never forget.

"Life is nothing but a game. If I kill you you'll just be dead. No one will miss you for more than four weeks. So don't be a bitch, some things happen for a reason."

******End of Dream******

I woke up in my history class and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. I rarely fall asleep in class, but thanks to Tami's crazy ass I did today.

"Ms. Green are you alright?!?!" My teacher asked me with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused.

"Because you woke up screaming bloody murder. Maybe you should go to the nurse. Class is about over anyways."

"Okay."

"Domonique, can you make sure that she gets there safely?" Mrs. Vega asked him.

"Oh no, I will be fine by myself. Thank you."

"Don't be silly Kimberly. He will take good care of you." She said.

"Yeah, I will take very good care of you Kim." He said standing beside me.I didn't really know what to say. I mean we don't really talk often and I can't stand when things are awkward.