Chapter 2

Jean and Venus were rolling their bikes next to them while walking up a hill. A few days have passed by since the day Jean lost her opportunity to win One Direction tickets. She had proved to Venus everything she doubted her about and Venus then believed her and was just as upset as Jean was. Jean was still upset about it too, who wouldn't be. Venus and Jean were taking a walk. They hadn't really seen each other or talked much since that day they lost those tickets. Venus and Jean normally walked together every once in a while, usually 2 days a week at least.They were really quiet the whole time that day but Venus then decided to speak up. "I still can't believe those tickets could've been ours.." Venus said sadly. "Can we please not talk about that please? I think about it enough, thank you." Jean didn't want to remember that nothing in her life ever went right. If it wasn't her that messed things up, someone else had to. "Sorry, geez. I don't know what else I could talk about. Those tickets are all I think about too." Venus couldn't stop imagining what it was like if all that drama wouldn't of had happened. All her dreams could've came true. Venus was a HUGE fangirl and she would've fit the role right. "Me too... but what can we do? It's too late now". Venus decided to not say nothing anymore. "Hey wanna go to my place and order pizza like usual!" Venus said kind of hoping it would take Jean's mind off the tickets. "I don't know Venus, I have to get home and pack. Sorry I didn't tell you but I'm going to stay with my aunt for a while to visit. "Where does your aunt live?" Venus asked. Jean made a face looking down knowing Venus wasn't going to be too happy with the location. "Um," she began. She tried to avoid her from hearing and mumbled something Venus didn't really understand. "what?" Venus said. Jean mumbled again a little higher toned this time but still not understanding. "Jean speak up." Venus declared. Jean gave up, "Venice." she finally said knowing Venus would freak. "Venice?!" Venus said with her eyes widened. Jean stood there knowing it was pretty far. "You know that's too far away from here! When are you coming back?!" Venus asked anxiously. "Two weeks." Jean answered knowing Venus was going to be pretty disappointed about that. Venus immediately opened her mouth wide. She had no other friends around and just the thought of two weeks of summer vacation doing nothing killed her. "Don't worry you can come by! It's summer vacation! Why not?" Jean assured Venus. "You sure?" Venus asked a little more satisfied. "No." Jean plainly said. Venus immediately got worried again. "Relax I'm just kidding." Jean said hysterically. " Of course I'm sure! You know my aunt May doesn't mind. Besides, her house is going to be full of kids. I'm not the only one that's visiting, some of my other cousins are going to be there too. I'm sure they'll be bringing friends over too, knowing them." Jean said. "yeah" Venus agreed. "iight so I see you lata?" Venus said in an accent they always did when they leave while Jean was preparing her bike the other direction to go her own way. "Yahh mon" Jean replied. They did their usual handshake, laughed, and went their own ways.

A/N: This is an old chapter I just added to so I'm going to update and if people comment to keep going or continue or something and you guys like it then ill continue. :) If you like it please keep voting! Means a lot! xx