BIRTHDAY PLANS

Thank you for all the people who read my story, voted me and left your comments. Thank you for all my followers.

I want to introduce a new character.....

Siddharth 

Abhi's cousin brother. Abhi's partner in crime....

Let me continue the story..

Sun rises making everyone to wake up from their bed. It was a fresh morning for everyone. A lady takes the coffee tray and goes inside the room where Ammu and Mini were sleeping hugging the pillow.....

 A lady takes the coffee tray and goes inside the room where Ammu and Mini were sleeping hugging the pillow

Priya:  Mini, Ammu get up, see what's the time is..... get up and drink this coffee....

Mini and Ammu lazily: Good morning ma...

Priya: Good morning dears..... Ammu, did you informed your mother while coming here.......

Ammu: yes ma.....

Priya: Ok, both of you drink this coffee and get ready fast, we can go somewhere out...... Ammu, you too come with us.....

Ammu: Ma, if you didn,t say also i will come........

Mini: Ma, where are we going?

Priya: First mandir, then wherever your sister says..... by the way where is your sister....

Ammu remembers about yesterday's scenario. She tries to hide the truth but Mini starts...

Mini: She went to light house last night na.....

Ammu slaps her forehead 🤦🤦🤦🤦 were as Mini realizes that she had blabbered the truth. Priya glares at both of them.

Ammu: Ma, we don't know anything. She said that she wants to take some pics. So only ma......😔😔😔😔😔

Priya: Why you people are not understanding my POV? She is being this much carefree because of which she may get into some problem.......

Mini and Ammu in chorus : Sorry ma.........