PAIN

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all my followers...

Pragya: Abhi, I want to tell you something.

Abhi: I'm hearing.

Taking a deep breath, Pragya explained everything. She said about her dream and their life in her previous birth. Abhi was listening to her patiently.

Pragya: I know that you won't believe this all. But it's the truth. We are meant for each other, and this is the reason why we have born. We are born to love each other, and this is destiny.

Pragya completed. Abhi was kept staring at her. Suddenly, he burst into a laugh, whereas Pragya frowns.

Abhi: Yaar, this is a fantastic story. It's like some serial storyline. You have good creativity Pragya.

Pragya: You are making fun of me?

Abhi stopped laughing when he saw Pragya's eyes were filled with tears.

Abhi: Pragya.

Pragya started to hit him, whereas Abhi screamed in pain.

Pragya: You are making fun of me?

Abhi: Ahhh... Pragya it's paining.

Pragya: Let its pain. It's not equal to my pain.

Pragya kept hitting him. Abhi held her hand and pulled her into his embrace, whereas Pragya sobbed.

Abhi: I'm sorry.

Abhi whispered near her ears.

Pragya sobbing: You didn't believe me, na.

Abhi broke the hug and cupped her face.

Abhi: I believe you. Ok?

Pragya; Really?

Abhi: Really.

Pragya hugged him, smiling, whereas Abhi wrapped his arms around her.

Pragya: I love you.

Pragya said whereas Abhi didn't say anything.

Pragya's pov: I know that you didn't believe me. But one day, you would realize the truth. That time, I will get my Abhi back.

Priya, who was watching all this, smiled at them.

Priya: What Ram said is correct only. Perfect Jodi.

That evening, Abhi was sitting in the club, waiting for someone. He saw Vin and Arjith, approaching him.

Abhi: How much time yaar?

Vin: Sorry man. Got into traffic.

Abhi: Ok.

Vin and Arjith got a drink for themselves, but Abhi denied it. Abhi usually doesn't drink alcohol. Even in parties, he would pretend as if he is drunken.

Vin: Long time no see. What's going on?

Abhi frown, seeing Vin's teasing smile.

Abhi: Arjith said?

Arjith: Of course.

Vin: Now, will you say in detail.

Signing, Abhi started.

Abhi: She is Ram uncle's daughter. She was the one who is behind me. I mean, I don't know whether she met me before or not, but she was behaving as if she knows me well. Then only I came to know that she has some psychological problem.