Bee Boy

KARKATS POV:
    I wait for the bus at the bus stop with my brother tunning him out. I had my cancer turtle neck on; all my books in hand cause fuck backpacks. Looking to my left I see a tall male running to the bus stop with probably his brother skate boarding behind him . I groan and got out a piece of line paper stuffing it into Kankri's damn mouth."COULD YOU FUCKING SHUT UP FOR A HOUR DAMN IT" he sighed and shut up FINALLY. The tall boy stopped beside me he had a yellow Gemini sign on his shirt with a bee sewed on the back. I rolled my eyes and put my ear buds in tuning out any conversation that went on. The bus finally came up and Kankri spat out the paper I sat in the middle of the bus with Kankri the new kids in front of us. I sat quietly the whole ride looking out the window. When we get to Beforus High Kankri got out with the skater boy . I sigh in relief and pull out one earbud as the new kid went and sat by me.

    "Hi I'm thollux "

    "HELLO LISPY BEE " I didn't want to talk and we finally get to my school Alturnia Junior High I got off the bus and quickly walked to my first class fucking science. I look back to see the boy at the front desk.

"Hello I'm thollux captor can I have my thchedule" the front lady nods and gave him his schedule. He follows me to the L hall "yeth thcience"