Sleepy Karkitty

SOLLUX'S POV:

I wake up to a buzz of my alarm clock a groan managing to leave my throat. When I wake out to get ready Mituna was rushing to get done with his teeth.

"Mituna whatth the ruthh?"

"Sollux we only have 12 mituna's to get to the bus stop!" My eyes go wide and I rush to get my teeth done. I get out two pieces of toast and throw one to mituna which he catches it.

    Both of us head out the door eating toast and mituna thinks up a idea. He grabs his skate board and one he made for me with his girlfriend. Thank god I knew how to skate board and we skate to the bus stop.

   I sigh with relief that karkat and Kankri were still at the stop and I stop next to karkat notice a thermos gripped in his hand I didn't ask and he looked to my face question on his face.

"SOLLUX WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GLASSES?" My eyes go wide and I face palm

"Thome douche bag thugth broke them" Kk pats my face as the bus got here. A sigh left my throat we boarded and I turning my head to kk's thermos. A yawn left his lips and he drank from the thermos

"Hey Kk what are you drinking?"

"I'll answer that if you answer me, how did you get home in one piece?"

"Oh thome dude came and beat the thhit out of them in impoththible thpeed jutht thaying no homo he had a thweet athth."

Kk nearly spit out his drink red dusting his face.

"Okay this is coffee and that's fucking full homo Sollux!" His face still red I shrug.

"Hey I'm homo for you Kk no denying that." He punches my arm and we sat quietly until he yawns again and fell asleep head resting on my arm holding the coffee in his lap. "Thleepy karkitty?"