jikook

Jimin is a notorious drug dealer back then,those drugs inside fishes,diapers and all sort of monstrosity is his profession.
In the present,he is behind bars in Daegu Police Quarters.

While Officer Jeon is the Chief Director of all polices.He is a well-known police for his great fighting skills and thinking.

"Officer Jeon,a fight was conducted in the canteen.Please backup!"

The radio announce causing for Jungkook to stand up and straightly go in the exact location.

*It better not be that Jimin again!*

He gritted his teeth at the thought of that 'bitchy dwarf' he might say.

Jimin has been teasing him since the day he got held up and Jungkook,being a well-mannered man choose to ignore.

"Hey stop!"

His friend and also a police,Taehyung shout on the top of his lungs.

Though,they got some attentions,the two fighters didn't pay any bitches at them and continue on making each other cough blood.

He saw the man with a knife ready to attack Jimin so he quickly shoot the weapon freeing it on the prisoner's hand.

Taehyung put back his gun and go to the other small guy.
He smirk at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't get it at first but realizes that it was the guy his friend was always talking about.

*I pity you mister mint-haired guy,my friend wont leave that ass of yours virgin.*

He thought to himself and started to walk behind the 'bitchy dwarf' that is maybe dead if it was not for him.

Once they reach his cell,Jimin quickly lock the door and push Jungkook on his bed.

"So Mr.Officer...How about i repay you from saving me?"

He slowly ran his fingers on the clothed member of Jungkook earning a groan from the officer.

"W-what a-are....Y-you try-trying t-to..d-do..?"

The sudden shutters causes Jimin to smirk.

He knows he has an effect to his crush.

Being a badboy he was,he emmidiately took off Jungkooks pants and suck his hard member.

"Fuck...Aghh...Jimin..."

Jungkook moan at the feeling of his dick inside Jimin's mouth.
It was wrong yet it feels so right.

He look down to see Jimin looking at him while sucking his dick.

He soon came and decided to spice things up.

"Ride me baby..."

He whispered in Jimin's ear earning a desperate nod from the small boy.
Jimin took off his pants and ride his daddy.

Jungkook was surely big,but Jimin couldnt careless,he kept his head on Jungkooks shoulder with his open wide mouth,while inhaling jungkooks perfume,causing him to hum in satisfaction.

The pleasure waves inside him as he was feeling his crush's cock inside him.Almost near his stomach.

Jungkook flip them over and began thrusting in a slow pace earning small whimpers from Jimin

"D-daddy...."

"Daddy what baby?"

"F-f-faster!!"

He yelled but still Jungkook didn't gave any mercy.
He continue to fuck him in a slow addicting pace.

"Daddy!Im close!!"

Jimin bit his shoulders with a partner of whimpers and cries.

Jungkook being a tease,slowly pull out and fix his cloths leaving Jimin in his 'almost high'.

The smaller boy curses under his breath about how Jungkook is gonna pay for this.

"Dont worry baby...I'll be back."

Jungkook whispers and leaves a kiss on Jimin's forehead and nose before fixing his baby's cloths and leave.