minsung

Summary:When Minho pinned Jeongin and Sengmin against the wall.Jisung didn't really like it at all.(though he was smiling).

✖⚫✖

Minho was messing around,pinning his members in the wall,seducing and making them hard and everyone knows that there is three members that desired minho.

He can do that to everyone,he can make everyone frustrated.Sexually frustrated.

They're all enjoying the funny view of Jeongin being pinned against the wall by Minho,with his head threw back and his mouth hung open.By that view,it was clearly seen that they might be doing something that 'adults' can only do.However,Jisung didn't like a single bit of it.Minho was his,his only.

He wanted to slam Minho against the wall and mark him just to let the others know that he's his,but,unfortunately,he cant.

He dont want younger STAY to be ruined.
They ended the VLIVE and they told JYP that they'll stay and eat first.On the other hand,Jisung dragged Minho to the van.He said that he'll take care of 'something' with Minho.

"Yasss!"
Chan cheered with Woojin and Seungmin,they laughed.While the other members eyed them,confused.

"What?Minho will be wrecked so its already 'week-of-no-dancing' week!"
Woojin squel as the other members join their celebration.

✖⚫✖

Jisung drag Minho in the van and told the driver to drive them to the dorm.
He closed the only window that connects the back seat and the drivers seat.

"You should think of the consequences for all the mistakes you made today baby boy,you dont deserve a reward.You needed a punishment."
Jisung growled at Minho's ear and started nibbling it hard,Minho suddenly sqeuk when he feels something inside his pant,Jisung's hand.He thought that he will massage his dick but no,Jisung pushed three finger inside Minho's butthole.

"J-jisung.."
He moaned out when he feel Jisungs finger hit his prostate.Jisung suddenly pulled out causing minho to whine at the emptiness.Jisung licked his three finger,sucking it off,tasting minho.

"You always taste delicious."
Jisung crawled at the top of Minho and started sucking his neck,and he's sure that it'll leave a mark later.

"J-ji-jisung...N-no.."
Minho trued pushing Jisung away but failed anyways,they felt that the van stop so they quickly get off each other.As much as minho wanted to escape,he cant,he knows what jisung can do.

"At our room,clothes off,legs spread wide,and touch yourself."
Jisung whispered as Minho nodded,feeling anxious.Jisung's No.1 rule was to not touch yourself but now he's making him do it.It was quiet scary because he might be planning something.

"Yes J-jisung.."
Minho replied,not sure if he's saying the right words.Jisung boiled in anger that it came to the point where he needs to grip minhos butt.

"Its daddy to you."
He growled and push minho inside the house.Jisung directly go to the store to buy everything he need and by everything,it mean a lube,condom and ropes.He have some plans on how to punish minho.On the other hand,minho does what his daddy want.He quickly take off all his clothes and jump on the bed.As Jisungs words,he touched himself,stroking himself,while closing his eyes,savouring and imagining his daddy doing it to him.

"D-daddy~"
He moaned loudly,satisfaction and pleasure washed his body.He kept bobbing his hand up and down,with his eyes close,he didn't even knew that a vibrator was pushed inside him.