taemo

I accept request!So yeah!
MY MOTHER GO THROUGH THIS PHONE AND READ THIS BOOK!SHE THROW MY BTS STANDEE AND THEN SUGA'S STANDEE BROKE INTO TWO!AND THEN I CRIED AND THEN BROUGHT ME A NEW PHONE!HAH!

Taehyung's POV

Being the MCee was stressing but with a girl was way more stressing than you thought it could be.Some are teasing me and telling me to date her.I cant probably date Jisoo of BLACKPINK because Jin hyung will kill me,he has a shot for her and i have my Momoring duh.
She's(Jisoo) stressing me out!

"Oppa,Lets go now?"
Jisoo held unto my arms but i quickly shook her hands and walk away.
"Oppa!"
She tried to catch up but i fasten my walk.

She's really annoying!
As i was walking,i bump to someone and that 'someone' is Momo.

"Eckk!"
She exclaimed as she landed on her bum,
"Yah,"
I quickly help her.She look up and smile brightly,Momo-ssi,please dont excite my heart,
"Thank you!"
I quickly hug her and she hug back ofcourse.
"I miss you."
I whisper in her ear,while she giggle.
"We just met hours ago."

"Cant i miss my Momoring?"
She giggle even more as she hug me and snuggle on my chest.I bet she can hear my heart racing.

"Yah..."
I pin her against the wall,she stuck out her tounge.
"What?"
She cutely ask.Suddenly,she kiss my nose and me being flustered,i just hug her.She always get me with her kiss everytime im trying to do something.

"I just came from the stage!I hear many fans chant our ship name!I think they like us!"
She smile at me with her eye smile.
"Really?"

"Yeah!I loveee youuu!"
She squel and hug me tighter and started kissing my nose,chin,cheeks and forehead making me smile.

"Kim Taehyung.Your co-MCee is looking for you."
A tall muscular guy suddenly came out of nowhere,

"Jungkook oppa?"
"Hi Momo."
"Already?I just came down here."
"Just go there."
He straightly said,
"Go now!"
She whisper at me but i shook my head,
"No!I want to spend more time with you!"
I pleaded.
"No,you should go before Jisoo eonnie starts."
She sternly said earning a whine coming from me.
"Go now."
She send me a reassuring smile telling that its ok.Shes always ok,when my members disturb us,it ok.When our manager scold us she will say sorry.Its too much.....

PART 2 or NAH!?