Iukook

Its been a long time.

Jungkook thought before he step outside his house and headed toward the bar near his house.

He wanted to clear his mind,from all.His girlfriend died so sudden and many people suspected him,but he just cried and cried saying that he didn't know what happen.

"Hey Nancy,"
He snake his arms around her petite waist and pull her into a kiss.

They broke the kiss and find a sit in one of the couch while watching a girl in the pole dancing sexually.

They just talk about nothing and he felt that Nancy was really drunk by the way she talk.

He smirked and carried her with her arms and legs wrap around his waist and his hands on her ass massaging and gropping it.She whimpered lightly as Jungkook did that and bite his neck earning a groan from him.
As a revenge,Jungkook then lick her ears.They continue to tease each other until Jungkook suddenly stand up with Nancy still in his embrace.

They continue what theyre dping at Jungkook's house.

Next morning,Nancy woke up early and decided to make breakfast for Jungkook.She get dress and leave Jungkook a kiss in the forehead and cheeks before walking outside his room.

Nancy's POV

As i was walking i saw blood prints on from the doorsteps to the kitchen.It was footprints along with handprints too.I wasn't a scardy cat so i trace it to saw a bloody girl on the kitchen counter.I gasp and was about to scream when she told me to shut up.I quitely obey her and she smile sweetly.She look awful,i wanted to ask her what happen to her but before i could do that,she already said the answer.

"Im Ji Eun,Jungkook's ex-girlfriend,He killed me because of you but dont worry,i wont hurt you,just please get out of here and love that Taehyung back.He loves you so much."

She was tearing up and i wanted to hug her.

"Can i hug you?I mean was it possible?"
I softly ask making her look up to me.

"Why are you so kind?Everyone was scared of me,"

"If he doesn't kill you then you wouldn't be like that."
I hug and i can feel that she hug back.

"And what do you mean by love Taehyung back?"
I confusingly ask her and she laughed softly,her appearance was scary though but her voice sounds like an angel.

"Im always following you and always looking for achance to warn you but you always have people around you till sleeping.And now i have a chance,i always follow Taehyung one time and saw him crying while holding his phone,it shows a picture of you and Jungkook."
My heart got broken.I've been with him since pre-school,why didn't he tell me?

"I always love him,i dont know but when im with Jungkook i felt complete."

"Thats what i felt too."

Her sudden answer makes me confuse.I think she the confusion in my eyes so she explained.

"Dont get me wrong.He just wanted your body like he did to me,i've been his sexslave for almost a year,no sunlight,no people around,sometimes no food nor water and sometimes too he will give dog food or leftover from his friends and you will always feel hurt and disgusted by yourself.He will lock ypu in the attic and will punch you whenever he want,He'll beat you to death and thats what happen to me.He was so sweet at first and will try t onto control you but when you disobey him,he'll start showing his evil side."

She bow down her head.

"Hey,dont worry,i know that you can get your revenge,so im outta here?"
I ask her sweetly and she reply woth a nod.

"When you get your revenge,we can be bestfriends and come over to my place,i'll give you a makeover."
I wink at her and she reply back with a soft laugh.

I grab all my things and headed outside.I was still shock from all this and kept convincing myself that this is just a dream.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and hug my toy besides me but instead,i hugged a pillow.I jolted up and saw her clothes all gone,Maybe she's downstairs.
I grab my clothes too,

To my surprise,the house has no signs of her existence.

I was making breakfast when i heard scrathing sounds from the living room so i walk towards it.

The wall was full of blood?

There are handprints on it and some phrases.

Jungkook,Nancy said that youre a jerk.

Nancy loved Taehyung,

She doesn't love you

And i'll make you pay for what you did to me.

Look at the ceiling.

I shakily lift my head to see JiEun!?To my horror,her head was being clawed by the pointed part of chandelier

"J-j-jieun?!"
I shutter as she gave me a grin and she lift her head.

She disappear.I shrug it,maybe my imagination was jusy playing with me.

I went back to the kitchen.

And there stood Nancy,All bloody,with a knife in her head and a hole on her stomach.

"W-w-whats hap-happening?!"

PART 2 or NAH?