lisjenkook

Lisa's POV

YES!Youth Lock-in!This is my first time here but i think this'll be fun.Im a church member but please...My mom wont let me join that kind of things though my aunt,Momo was a church member too and one of the 'producers' of this event.Especially when we are going overnight.

The first thing i did was putting all my stuff at a handbag,with my neckpillow and JK Jr. ,my favorite fluff toy.Wanna know why its name is Jk jr.?Well,Jungkook,Jeon Jungkook is my crush.He's a church member too and we barely talk but everytime that happens,i can say that he's a sweet person.Like really sweet.His smile and laugh makes my day so happy and complete.Ofcourse,he doesn't know it.If he does,he'll probably stay away from me.Like yeah,it was sad.We didn't had that kind of skinship,We barely got close to each other.My hopes are high,why?I cant explain it but he treats me they way he didn't to others,he'll call me 'cute' or 'pretty',And sometimes,i caught him staring at me at one of our event in church.

"Lisa!Im going now!You'll take a cab i'll use my car."
Imo Momo said while i nod and gave her a slight smile.

"Be sure to bring everything you need,i got the lotion,shampoo,conditioner and soap.Just ask for it.Bye."
She said and once again i send her a smile and a nod.

"Annyeong."
I quitely said to her.

Im not that close to her but i think were working it out.
I like her and she's my inspiration,she was always there when im in trouble.

I quickly pack everything i need.Extra clothes cause we'll be playing water games,pillows,blanket and wverything.Also not to forget,my precious phone.

I arrived at the church and it was just Momo,Mina eonnie,Tzuyu eonnie and Dahyun eonnie arranging the stage and preparing the food.

I go to the kitchen section of the church and see,Irene eonnie,Seulgi eonnie,Wendy eonnie,Yeri eonnie and Joy eonnie.They are close bestfriends!And i wish i have one.Well i have a bestfriend,but he's a guy,Bambam.We have that unbreakable bond and his bestfriend Yugyeom was my friend too.They had a friend which is my uncle.Jay.

Can i tell you a secret?

I think that Yugyeom has a crush on me,Why?Well,when we are playing in one of the events in our church,i notice that he's holding my hands like holding hands,like couple do,and our fimgers are enterwined,and sometimes he'll kiss it but not in a very obvious way,sometimes,he'll pretend to fix his hair and taking as a uppotunity to kiss the fronr of my palm, but when it comes to others,he'll just do it like he wasn't really liking it,and no fingers were enterwined.

"Lisa!"
Bambam came running and gave me a hug.His house,Yugyeom's,Jay's and Jungkook's house are just close to each other.

"Hey!"
I gave Yugyeom and Jay a high five and went back to the seats.Noticing that Jungkook was not here,my excitement goes from 99% to 20% and thats one proof that he can make my day happy.Minutes later,our church service arrived,Jungkook!He's here!I look at him and gave him a smile.Well.....He smile back!
20%?

100%
Gosh!My heart you pabo!

As the visitors from other Churches arrives,the event begun and the games were started.We all laugh and enjoyed but my mood suddenly goes from 100% to 70%.

Why is Jennie and Rose here?!?

Wanna know why im being so paranoid af?She likes Jungkook too!
She was pretty but im not,she was sexy and i was a bit chubby.I was an innocent little girl liking a man that is probably has a crush on my enemy.

She wasn't angry at me and i wasn't too.
We were close friends before but that ended when she tried to take my Boyfriend away from me.All the things that i have should be hers,she said that i dont deserve him and leave him alone.And guess what,he agreed and listen to what Jennie said to him.