Ⅰ : 1.5

Mount Kun's Mansion
9:55
김석진

The pretty brunette is in the kitchen cooking up something while the young ginger-haired is leaning on the counter thinking about something with his head low. The brunette placed a glass saucepan lid and turned around and asked with a concerned voice "What wrong Namjoon?" The boy puts his head up and turns around to the brunette "What do you mean, Jin?" he answered.

"Well you look..like you're thinking of something." He said as he walked over to Namjoon."I am actually, I'm just thinking about where they are...ya kno' "

"I-" He got interrupted by the door opening and a blonde girl with a pink sweater walked in both of their heads looked at the girl near the door "Oh hi guys." the girl said "Hi, where's Yoongi?" he asked " Yoongi? Uhh... he's dealing with Miyun after she pushed Eunkyeong..." Namjoon widened his eyes and asked "Really?" The girl looked at Namjoon and replied: "Yeah, but she's alright.."

Mount Kim's Mansion
10:00
김남준

"But anyway, what are you cooking Jin?" She asked. Namjoon walked away grabbing his coat and walked around, in his deep thoughts while walking he witnessed the familiar brunette threatening a familiar girl. Namjoon overheard this "If you even TOUCH her or even desired to even TALK to her I will take it personally and I will beat you up..." "Really? Cause I heard that your a 'Lover, not a Fighter'." She snickered out.

Namjoon stepped in and said "Stop, threatening each other this isn't going to work-" "She pushed my sister!!" "She fell actually.." Miyun said back at the brunette. The brunette cupped his fist and spits out "Liar.." and walked away.

"Gosh, what's the problem with Yoongi?" Miyun groaned and she walked the opposite direction.

He went to Yoongi's direction.