ⅱ: 2

Mount Kun Mansion - Secret location
박지민
11:45pm

It's been 15 minutes since we were in the room that Jungkook found and we haven't found anything! It's mostly us finding nothing while Hoseok and Yoongi were cleaning out the dust! I found an Ouija board on the selves near the entrance it was old but probably still working. "Guys! I found something!"

Everyone gathered around the table, I put the board on the table "Oh cool, you found an Ouija board." Said Taehyung with a hint of boredom and apathetic. "Seongja, did you know about this?" I say holding up the Ouija board. Seongja shakes her her head astounded by the library.

"Oh yeah, let's do that!" Miyun sat down first with Seongja

"I don't think it's a good idea..." Hoseok with a hint of concern with Miyun's behaviour. Miyun sighed "Come on don't be afraid it's not going to kill you." Hoseok with hesitation joined the others sitting next to Yoongi. I whispered to Taehyung "Her dumbass is gonna get killed, honestly." Taehyung nods in agreement. We joined them as well.

Mount Kun Mansion - Living room
김남준
11:37pm

I can't even believe I was hearing, she had a vision? I looked at Seokjin and Seokjin looked at me and looked back at Eunkyeong I asked "What was the vision?"

Eunkyeong took a deep breath and started writing. 2 minutes later she wrote this:
'We were running away from something, I don't know what it is. But the monster is really I can't describe but all I knew it was running with 4 feet very fast then we got to a cabin and stopped moving like physically and the monster was at my face and it was horrible.'

I never thought Mount Kun had creatures like these. Why didn't Seongja tell us, Unless? "Can you at least describe the features." Eunkyeong wrote down 'Can I draw it...I can't describe it...' "That's fine then." Jin comforted calmly. I got up from the floor. "Jin, can we talk?" I asked. He nods and follows me, somewhere away from Eunkyeong.

The kitchen.

"I feel like...everyone is acting weird." I started. Jin looked me with an bemused expression "What do you mean?". I sighed starting the list "Seongja is the most weirdest and more secretive than ever." Jin rubbed his temple, taking it all in. "Does that mean... That she-" "I don't know, but she didn't tell us about these monsters that lives among us." I say interrupting Jin on his statement, but after taking it all in he nodded.