Chapter 7

Sehun's P.O.V

I still can't get over that girl. wait wait, did she just said that i should tour her in school? this is my chance to know her. Watch out Lay.

Minhee's P.O.V

Math. That one subject that should be really prohibited in schools, like really. Why with the stupid algebras and stuff. X's and Y's. Shizz.

As far as I know, class has ended I got out of the classroom and proceeded to the bathroom.

Nope. If your saying that I'm the type of girl that goes to the bathroom to apply more heavy make up on my still heavy make uped face and I look like an effing clown well no. I just came too pee. Well I fix myself a little too, check my face, no make up at all, just a powder from The Face Shop's new collection. Checked my glasses, reading glasses to be exact. I only use them when I read. Gah reading glasses diba? Ang bobo mo naman echoserang kaka! [ It's reading glasses right? You're so stupid!]. Sigh.

I was peeeing when this girl I heard blurted something out.

" Hey Jorie, you know what? I just heard that a new girl will come here at school."

"  Shut up Leslie. Can't you see? I'm applying my mascara. I cant concentrate, your saliva is invading me."

" Huhuh. My saliva your face. Even you yourself  can't stop applying  mascara on your face. I can't think now if Sehun will like you with your face. But you' re pretty."

" Sheesh. We'll never know. But in fact, I still have a ship with Sehun and Minhee. They just look adorable. I don't know myself anymore. I should be hanging on my possibilities on Sehun but there goes the ever magnificent Minhee."

"  I really ship them too you know. But, we should stop talking for a while and go eat. I'm freakin' hungry."

" Yea. Okay. Let's go. " 

A ship between me and Sehun?

Ew. More disgusting than my cousin's nasty socks. It will never happen again.

A ship between us is so undefined . Albert Einstein can't even explain that.

----------------------

So I am literally back. From ages ago. I am reall sorry for that. Now I am back, fully active until January 5, you can comment me about your impressions of the story. Thank you for reading guys!

AND A SHOUTOUT FOR RAYCHELE BCAUSE ITS HER BDAY TODAY.