Chapter 5

Chanyeol's P.O.V

" Channie, are those even test papers of middle school? Damn that could just be questions from college! " Minhee said with a amused face. And i have to agree with her too, that papers would've be in college, seriously!

" I bet that's right Hee, what time did we end? " i looked at my watch. We came here on umm, 1 on the afternoon and ended on, uh, 3! Two hours to be exact. And im fully exhausted with Minhee.

" its 3 in the afternoon Hee. We should eat now. " she quickly changes her face into a needy old woman. She streched her perfect sculpted body and lets out a very long and deep sigh. I forgot about taking my lunchbox and just continually stared at her.

" Adorable " i thought.

" hello? Park Chanyeol? Channie? CHANYEOL WHERE ARE YOU STARING AT? " i got back in reality and realized Minhee facing me like 2 inches away from me.

2 inches.

" uh, ah, um, ah! Sorry Hee. Got distracted from sudden thoughts. " i shook my head while taking out my lunchbox. She giggled and started taking out her lunchbox as well. Can you stop being so adorable, Choi Minhee?

We spent 30 minutes talking random stuffs and i never focused myself on objects. I was staring like, completely on Minhee.

I examined her face. Reddish lips. Her long hair that smells so good. Seriously. Her hair does really smell good! I ain't stalker dude. Its just the " times " when i accidentaly like so close to her. That fresh aroma. Ahhh. Chanyeol. Better be good on Minhee, not being a

detailed man.

I was about to talked back at her sudden question to me but i saw a tiny bit of bibimpap on her face.

" Hee. You have a bibimpap in your face. " i told her.

" Huh? Where? " she said while touching her face where the bibimpap was.

I keep telling its in the corner of her lips. But she can't really locate where it was.

Here comes nothing

" Here, let me help you. " i grab some tissues in my bag and wiped the bibimpap in her face. Some particles cannot be taken, she is

some far to me a little.

" Hee, closer, i cant wipe it well. " She then stupidly moved without hesitation. Which made her push closer than what i expected.

" ah, wait, Hee, stay still. " i quickly wiped the remaining particles in he face. It was really awkward for us. But it was quite a experience, i didn't got a chance to face a girl so close to me. Except for Minhee now.

" Done. " i threw the used tissue in the bin beside us.

" Um, Chanyeol about your sudden thoughts, are you okay? " wait, what? Oh yeah earlier when i stared her in the middle of my imagination. What? I should tell her that i keep on staring at you cause your pretty. Hell nah, no.

" Um, about that. Family problems Hee. Don't worry about it. " i said with a problematic face. It should be like that. I'll tell my confessions on the right time.

" Oh, ok. Oh! Its 5 i should go home Chanyeol. Dad might be worried. " she got her lunch back in her bag and motioned me to go with her. I followed and we ran until we reached the school gate.

" Chanie, i'll see you tomorrow bye! " and she kissed me on the cheek. SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK. KISSED ME.

Inner fanboy took inside of me. Get yourself back to reality Chanyeol. Its just a friendly kiss.

I saw her ran in the streets and I touched my cheek where she kissed it. I should not wash this precious mark in my cheek. Stupid chanyeol. No you might get pimples. Shut up conscience! I ain't talkin' to you.

See? That's the power of Minhee's kiss. I get crazy. Talking to myself, blush, and laugh by myself.

" worth it. " i mumbled while walking by myself.

--------------

Ey ey. Chanyeol got some inner fanboy huh. So be it. XD

Yay i just updated. But the story is not ending quickly. Im thinking new things on what i may add by the help of Tumblr.

And bye to you guys!

Vote and comment! ✌✌