Chapter 4

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Sigh, what a beautiful day today, but was ruined by bitches and jerks everywhere.Im going to go to the bathroom.what thinking about something? Psh. Im just going too pee dude. No homo.

I finished my peeing session, zipper up, and all we go.

" Hello there Mr. Park Chanyeol! " what? Aish this man really, our math teacher, Mr. Him Soo.

" I was having a moment here gul " i thought. Of course his cheeky smile on me means business. I am literally sure he will hand me papers and stuffs and going into insanity again.

" Um, can you do me a favor? " well your asking one right now.

" Can you help me calculate these test papers Mr Park? Im going insane on these! I can trust you Chanyeol. So will you? " he said. Of course with big puppy eyes which i couldn't tell.he showed me the papers that needed to be worked done and i looked back at him with a blank expression.

" Sure Mr. Soo, Im going to finish this tonight and will return it to you tomorrow. " lies, i mean some parts of that was a lie, but still.

" oh thank you, thank you so much Chanyeol! " he hugged me tight and the result? I am out of air. I need to live more! I need to spend time with Minh- what? I discuss that later. Im in a middle of a need of oxygen.

" ok, ok Mr. Soo, you can let go of me now. Its no biggie. " i said faintly. It is a big deal.

" Oh Im so sorry Chanyeol. And umm, as a token of appreciation- " aish of course i dont want to eat lunch with him, people might think were gay or something.sheeesh.

" Oh no Mr.Soo, thanks but no thanks, and Im going outside. Students might think kinky if where here for long." I said staring at the toilets fully occupied. "

" oh yeah. Well ill go outside first. Bye! " he said as he opened the bathroom's door.

I got next, went outside. And looked at the papers.seriously, is this even a student's work? Dammit. I need a help. Umm, *snap! Minhee is a yes!

I ran at the hallways and looked for Minhee everywhere.

Speaking of Minhee. Umm, that was no biggie. I kinda like her but wouldn't i be embarrassed if i confessed my feelings to public and she laughs its off. I might get friend zoned. That's my biggest fear. Wait...not biggest fear, just big.

I finally found her and ran to the lockers where she was leaning on. I saw some boys reaching to her. And i think, asking her for lunch, for my sake, these papers are more important. And, Minhee is beautiful, some boys have a crush on her but Minhee is unknown of romance. Yea, im sorry Minhee. I quickly grabbed her hand and ran to the hallway and find some rooms,finally, i saw one, the music room.i ran there and closed the door and my stupidity, i forgot to on the lights, now Minhee must be scared.aish. I walked to the instruments and checked on them. Ohhh oh! A guitar might as play on i- oh Minhee right.

" Hello? " she spoke out.

" um im sorry Minhee to scare you like that. I mean, if you mind, will you help me with this papers Mr. Him Soo lend me? Im going crazy about this! Will you help me Minhee? We can eat lunch here. " i replied back at her. I know she was scared because of her trembling voice.

" Channie, is that you? " she again spoke out

" yes its me Minhee-ah, Im sorry to grab you like that i- " i appeared at the back of her she quickly hugged me and what do you expect? Im blushing dude.

" No, its alright, i don't want to be with them for a while. " thats a heck yeah to you jerks. Minhee doesn't like jerks. Like what did that jerk did to her.

" but dont ever scare the hell of me like that again. " yeah we looked into our eyes and she started to blush,well actually, WE blushed together. We came back to reality and she pulled out from the hug. Uh, i wish it could last forever.

" now will you help me little sister? " i patted her head as i handed her the papers and read them.

She nodded and we started our business.

----------

Is it nice or something?

So what do you ship guys. Sehee or chanhee? You guys decide!

(Resemble Minhee as yourselves guys. XD )