Chapter 6

(A/N) Sooo nooow, here's Sehun's P.O.V now!

-----------

Sehun's P.O.V

"Hunnie, why did you call me? " Piper told me while heading towards my direction.

I was scrolling through my phone and i did call her for some reason. Call her my temporary girlfriend. Why? Im the famous playboy here in school and girls don't care if i get to date them "temporarily".

"Come with me i need to tell you something." I told her while grabbing her hand.

And out of nowhere, i remembered when i grabbed Minhee's hand and ran to the school's rooftop. Sheesh sehun. Just stop. Your famous as any stars everywhere, being a model in a international magazine, family owns a big company, and now you think of that stupid moment before? No. No.

Stop. Were over. And i don't want to be with her anymore. Or some kind of that.

Some students stopped on what business their doing and looked at us. I feel irritated that every girl i try to date they become so, like, full of pride. And among them. Minhee is differe- .

Why.

Some girls glared at Piper and shitty Piper didn't care. Of course she wouldn't care. How could someone never be jealous if i grabbed someone's hand in a middle of a school break. That's every girl's dream.

To touch my hand.

Piper didn't show her bitchy side though. She acts like a very innocent about love and being clingy all the time. God, to tell you she's a side you don't want to go on to.

But the actions were stopped when a very fancy car just came in the school. Mind you, it is a Ferrari.

"Hunnie, who is that? " Shut up Piper. Im trying to figure it out.

The driver steps out of the van and came to the passenger's seat, ready to open the door.

It's what they do. It's on movies right?

Our first sight on the " new person " is umm, a student? She is in a normal uniform. But i bet they're somewhat famous and partners in this academy.

She steps out of the car and boys started to stare at her with full of affection and girls? Glares are seen everywhere. Its pretty normal?

I found myself staring at her too. I didn't even realized the presence of Piper in my side. The new comer is beautiful i admit, but i may be a playboy but i can be serious in love too. Right? (no you don't sehun) shut up author. Continue writing. Now back to the story.

She headed to my direction and she came closer and closer and clo-

"Uhm, excuse me? Can I pass? You're blocking the way. " she interuppted me. I came back into reality and realized what was happening. I did, block the classroom door. Does that mean, im in this classroom. She's going here. Were classmates?

" Oh uhm, eh, sorry to block your way. " i smiled at her and she smiled back too. Her innocent tells me that she isn't a bitchy girl after all. " Im Sehun by the way" I reached out my hand to her and hoping to shake my hand in response.

" I dont shake hands with the person i dont know. But considering you're the child of the famous Mr. Oh of the SM entertainment, your dad said you should tour me in the academy and you and i will meet after school and discuss business with your family and I. And good day. " she spoke out with a bitchy like person.

She didn't respond her hand to mine and she continued to go inside the classroom. I was dumbfounded at her actions. Some part of me was embarrassment, irritated, and the terms i don't know.

Students gathered there laughed at me some pitied me. But in that case, i knew she wasn't a very lovable,kind,caring girl. But that may resemble because of her innocent face.

Out of embarrassment i jus put my hand back in my pocket and walking in the halls leaving Piper behind the crowd.

" Hunnie, wait! " Piper called out. " What about earlier? " she spoke again

" Shut up Piper! do you see Sehun's done with you! Dont try to be such clingy on him." Shouted one of the female students in the crowd.

" And shut up to you too. You're just jealous cause Sehun didn't choose you. He chose ME M-E." Piper shouted back. Aish im done with this Piper shit. I walked back at the crowd and the first thing i knew Piper and the girl were having their so called "cat fight" aish.

" WILL YOU TWO STOP? YOU TWO GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE WITH ME NOW! " Mr. Kwang Hee instructed them. They both stopped and went with him with bird's nest and glared each other. The situation stopped and the students went in their respective classrooms.

I walked in my classroom but then i saw Minhee in the garden writing somthing in her notebook. But then i remember the times when she lets me see her diary and tells me what her dreams will be. She still is as pretty as before. Her long hair flying against the wind. And her while milky skin is still there.

" Bro, haven't you forgotten the deal? " jeez Lay said. The deal in which every new girl comes into our school, i will try to date her and continue our relationship in 10 days.

" of course not you stupid. Now go back in the classroom. " i said back at Lay i took a quick glance again at Minhee and i now see Chanyeol there. With her.

The deal is what im going for. I wont ever ruin my image.

Make that girl fall in love to me.

I dont even know her name.

----------------

Oooohhh so who is this girl going to be? Op op op op. No spoilers allowed! I will only give them if its the right thing to do.

Soo how's the story so far guys? Is it ok?

Vote and comment! omG TICKETS FOR THE EXO CONCERT IS ONE OF MY BIG GOALS IN LIFE.

And again. I LOVE YOU DEAR OREOS!

사랑하자!!!!❤❤❤