Chapter 1

Edited 12/29/21

Here's a disclaimer: I don't own anything, if I did everything would be different.

Dean's P.O.V

Before

Sam and I had been tracking a werewolf case. It hadn't been too hard, just as normal as possible. That's all it was. However, Sammy realized that it involved a school in New York - Yancy Academy. Clearing the place out was bound to be a hassle. But we had a plan to grab the fake IDs and go undercover as F.B.I.

During

Parking my baby, I got up and began flattening the suit. I turned to Sammy who was straightening his tie and began walking to the front office of the academy.

"Bunch of rich kids, huh", I said muttering under my breath, looking at the school. I got to the door first and held the door for Sammy, he decided to step on my foot as he passed by. I concealed a yelp of pain. Damn, he must have super hearing or something.

Sammy strode up to the secretary to see if she had heard or seen anything unusual. She was wearing a plaid, gray business coat with a long, charcoal gray skirt to match. Her brown hair was done into a bun and her blue eyes were following the two of us dully. She looked to be in her 40s and had crooked yellow teeth. I glanced down at the name on the desk that said 'Ms. Molly'.

Sighing, Ms. Molly stood up and stretched, "Sorry kids, I don't know anything. The only thing unusual here is the school food."

I spoke up from behind Sammy, "Do you mind if we take a look around, it's part of an ongoing investigation, it's nothing to be too worried about." I flashed her a smile and leaned on the desk, she rose an eyebrow dismissively and patted a sign-in sheet next to her that was on the bulletin board. Signing in, we walked through the dreary hallways hoping to find some sort of sign that would point us in the direction of the werewolf.

It was funny how fast we got a sign.

As soon as Sammy and I went down the stairs, a girl's scream could be heard echoing down the hallway. 'Crap, the school isn't cleared ', I thought. I saw a bright red out of the corner of my eye. A fire alarm, thank god. I pulled it and kids started flooding down the stairs. Sammy had already taken off towards the scream and I followed the faint sound of his dress shoes that could barely be heard over the screeching alarms.

I took my gun out and held it low as I got closer to the screams. Sam stopped in front of the empty classroom and tilted his head signaling that this was the one. I nodded and went in with Sammy behind me.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? Think you're some big-bad wolf?" I shouted at the werewolf that was positioned above a girl's body who looked to be about 12 or 13. The werewolf was caught off guard and apparently, this girl saw it too as she kicked him where the sun don't shine. I winced sympathetically and the werewolf fell to the ground as the girl scrambled off the pristine white floors, her raven black hair falling out of a loose ponytail. Sam grabbed her hand a pulled her behind him. Her eyes were wide and one eye was sea green and the other was hazel, she probably had heterochromia or something like that.

The werewolf got up with a groan and bared his front teeth in a snarl. I kept my gun up and pointed towards him. I pushed the trigger down and hit his leg.

"I just want my reward!" He howled out in pain.

"What reward?" I roughly asked him. I looked back to see if Sammy had taken the girl to the car yet.

"Poseidon said if I kept Percy away from you I could get a reward", he said with resistance in his voice.

"Why? I've never even met this girl before.", I spoke trying to get answers for the girl - who might be called Percy.

"Percy is the god Poseidon and Sally Jackson's daughter", wait, that name sounds familiar, "but she's also your daughter. He said that it was some weird occurrence that happened and your guys' D.N.A blended together or some crap. That's all I know, okay, please don't -" I cut him off with a gunshot that contained a silver bullet. I walked out of the room with the body left behind me. My feet dragged on the floor as I pulled at my tie, it suddenly seemed like it was choking me. Sirens could be heard in the distance but I couldn't think about that. I was a dad.

'I'm a dad, holy sh-'