Chapter 6

Thank you so, so much for over 70 views!! Enjoy today's chapter. I am really sorry about not being able to update sooner I had testing all week.

Percy P.O.V

I knew I was dreaming but it didn't feel like that.

"Where are you?! I need my reward!" The monster roared on my face.

"I-I don't know! Stop! No! Please, please, just leave me alone!" I sobbed. I just wanted this to be over. The whip came down on me. I tried to bite down a scream but it still came out.

"What are you doing!? There will be NO reward for you!!" roared a man wearing a khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. The man flicked his wrist and then the monster, just, exploded. Then it all went blank. When I woke up I looked down. My blankets were off the bed and I was in a ball. I came out of the room wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I was wearing skinny jeans, my watch, a sweatshirt that was the logo of my swim team, and last I was wearing white tennis shoes. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and into my eyes. Just another day doing a fake smile acting like everything is normal. It isn't normal though. My mom was in a car crash. I can still remember the day when the doctors told me she didn't make it. It's a curse. I wiped my mind and came out of the bathroom.

"How'd you sleep?" Sam asked me as soon as I came through the doorway.

"Fine. You?" I asked him right back. Before Sam could answer Dean came in. Dean. Something was going on that they weren't telling me. Awkward silence came in the room.

"What aren't you telling me?" I questioned. Sam and Dean shared a glance.

"Nothing." Dean said in his monotone voice.

"You're lying. Sam tell me now." I didn't break my look at Sam.

"Well... I will leave you two to talk. I need to get something to eat." Sam said as he got up from his chair.

"Oh, no. I need some new clothes anyway. You can tell me then." I said.

"Okay." Sam said as he gulped.

"Don't dent-" Dean was cut off as someone appeared behind him.

"Oh my god!" I pointed at the thing that looked normal. The problem was that I could see wings. Dean's head whipped around.

"Cas, give me a warning next time." Dean said as he let out a sight.

"I see you have met your daughter." Cas said. I was stunned. I looked up to Sam.

"Sam let's go shopping now." I said to Sam as I pulled him by the bottom of his shirt.