Chapter 8

Sam P.O.V

I stepped out of the Impala but then Percy called my name.

"Yeah?" I said back with sympathy.

"Did Dean know about me?" Percy asked me. Her watery different green colored eyes looking at me with hurt.

"No. He didn't. If he did he would've stayed with you." I ducked down cough *moose struggles* cough and saw her make a little smile. Percy hopped out of the car and gave me a hug.

"You know you're like the exact opposite of Dean." I told Percy trying to start a conversation.

"Why's that?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"Dean would, like, never accept a hug willingly." She looked up at me with a smile as we walked into the store. We walked into the clothing part of the store and looked for some clothes. We ended up with six shirts, five pairs of jeans, and two pairs of shoes. I picked up some food and walked up to the cash register and we were about to check out when I saw some kid eating an enchilada staring at Percy. He was wearing an orange shirt and a colorful beanie. He had curly light brown hair and was wearing jeans. I tapped Percy on the shoulder and she turned around looking at the kid intensely. The kid got up and started to walk to Percy on his crutches. Me and Percy finished quickly and walked quickly toward the doors. Enchilada boy was faster then he looked but we were still faster. We were close to the car but then Percy yelped. I spun around to see the enchilada boy with his hand on her shoulder. Percy judo flipped him and he let out a grunt of pain.

"I'm Grover. You need to come with me. You're in danger." Grover said emergency written all over his face.

"I know but I trust Sam and Dean. And I don't particularly want to go with a stranger." Percy said like it was obvious.

"But-" Percy cut him off by knocking him out.

"Come on we need to go before anyone else comes." I said to Percy. I started the car and my phone went off.