Meese chapter 2 a tribute to my doggo

oh coco. thou dog used to run thy fields. roam thy backyard, lay on thy bed. Thou dog was my best friend, he had only one foe, thou dog on thy other side of thou house. thou dogs would bark "WOOF WOOF" they barked. back and forth, thou dogs were thy foes. Coco stayed with thou human, me. thy coco would lay next to me when i was sad, yes he would get in coils, but thou coco was beautiful. breath taking even! his brown nose, his his hazel eyes, thou eyes thou eyes would show thy galaxies. his fur, thou fur thou fur, running my fingers through thou fur, curly and soft, soft like silk. Thou paws thou paws, paws i would hear when he would walk the cold floors. Thou bark you bark, i miss thy bark, thy bark i would hear that would signify thee youth! Coco was there when i went through thou heart breaks and i would sit and cry with him. he comforted me when thou times where hard. thee need to understand thou dogs are thou most precious things. they tell stories in thou little shiny eyes!

i love you coco rest in peace baby!
i'll always miss your little barks and your curly white fur, it reminded me of snow. i remember when you would hop in the snow, it was really cute it made me smile.