Point of View

"16 YEARS LATER"

"Time flew and every single thing was healed up,Harry and Elena are now youngsters,Helmin is now the CEO of his company and has succeeded,The house of Godwinn has got abandoned and a strange thing!?!, even the neighbours have moved away and left,that whole society has got abandoned!;...

Now the society nothing less than an ancient civilized town with all vines getting sprouted on the walls of houses and algae forming on the ground...Quote to quote the place is now inhospitable"

14thMay 2016,New York City,United States

"Elena shouting in the house"

HARRY!!!!..Where the hell are you!?!
I've found something interesting,come here soon
"What's it,dont tell me its a fashion show and you want me to accompany you!!!" says Harry...

Absolutely no!,Its actually a pamphlet of pet show and yeah I want you to accompany me...please my sweet bro please...says Elena

What about your friends!?! Cant you hangout with them!!!...replies Harry

I can but they are going for a movie and mom has strictly told us no for movies;That's why...states Elena

Geez!we aint got anything interesting in these boring creepy holidays all I've got is to listen my sis and my mess up my mood...says Harry

Elena thinks for a while and says" Hmm...bro can you think what is running in my mind right now!?!"

Harry in shock" No and I don't wanna know what the hell is running or crawling or swimming or whatever in your mind"

"Bruh!Listen first" with anxious says Elena " Actually to kill our boredom in these boring holidays should we play a game as we used to do it before"

Harry becomes perplex "Ahh! Thank you but I do have an Instagram account and I'm comfortable with that"

Elena moans "Egh! Cant we spend time together being a brother and sister and on that we are twins"

Harry tries to cover up "Oh Please! I dont want this drama..bruh!! sis!!..Geez!!!...You see now we grown up and doing anything like that will be so disgusting ..think about it"

Elena tries to convince " Harry please dont disappoint me please just one game pleasee!!!"

Harry with an oddish look" Okay fine but just one"

Elena in joy " Thank you so much bruh! Okay then so we'll play hide and seek...Is that okay for you"

Harry says " Anything is okay unless it finishes quickly!"

Elena replies back" Okay so who will do what,Harry you decide it!"

Harry with a lil thinking " Alright I'll seek ,cause hiding seems to be boring for me "
"Scarlett interrupts and asks"

What is the planning going on between the brother and sister ah!?

Elena explains" Actually mom we are playing hide and seek , we promise that we will not disturb you"

Scarlett with a smooth attitude " Alright play , Till then I'll take a nap"

"The game begins, Elena after so much of thinking; hides herself in the store room
and while crouching down she hits a big cartoon and tries to inspect it...she founds the letters which Godwinn has written to Helmin and gets a shock"

Elena shouts " HARRY!HARRY! Come here fast I want to show you some thing really intresting"

Harry with perplextion "Woah! Now I gotta play another game...Geez! So fast in changing mind!"